Dinner And A Visit To Big2Birds

Wow thats a whole lot a ugly in that first pic. :rofl:

We always like an excuse to get together. This time, TimAT managed to get in town for the night.
Always a pleasure to have some time with Tim, (and everyone else).
Look for a "Bird Run" in August.
"Stay Tuned"

BTW, picture #5 shows the 81 sporting it's new $250 repop rear louvers. I believe this is the same one Dean is using.

Looks like you had a great time. I thought Tim was in good ole England... now in CA..... you don't spend much time at home Tim.....

The louvers look good on the disco buggy :cool:

Looks like you guys had great fun. wish I had been there too!:drink::drink:

In the 1st pic, why is Darrow giving the camera the BIRD :photo:

Just having fun is all. At least his hood wasn't up this time.

:rofl::rofl:

Inside joke??

:gurney:

No inside joke Gene.... Usually anytime Darrow drives his Vette... it winds up with the hood up and him fixing something. :drink:

UMMM....must be a shark.....:hunter::club::gurney:

BTW, picture #5 shows the 81 sporting it's new $250 repop rear louvers. I believe this is the same one Dean is using.

Yes they look the same as mine. Just a hint as these are power coated, around the screws to release to clean them the color gets scratched so I use a black permanent magic market to touch up the screw ends, the black is not the same flat color but no one see the difference just so the aluminum color does not show. Also the tabs that these screws connect too, I rounded the sharp corners so when cleaning you don't rip open your hand.:crutches: