DB

As long as it doesn't turn into a db love fest...:kissass:

ok, I can`t take credit for this joke but anyone know why birds fly upside down over db`s house??

Because there's nothing worth shitting on!

We say the same joke about Iowa...

Last edited:
Maybe he's off selling stuff he doesn't have? Maybe writing rubber cheques again?

No posts over there for over 3 days!! Unheard of before...

felon.jpg

You have been banned for the following reason:
Constant hijacking of threads. Take your personal issues with certain members to PM, not here.

Date the ban will be lifted: 04-25-2009, 09:00 PM

Can someone that can still get in there:crylol:look at and tell me if I was "constantly highjacking the great ones threads??? Hell...they didn't even give me time to take it to pm's:censored:

That's the way the little Napoleonic Pricks do things over there. :kissass:

I haven't been there in years..... banned for life for not responding to a mods' PM quick enough.:pprrtt:

Well, my favorite poster, DB, posted a message on the CF yesterday, advising someone with a mail order problem, that they should always get exactly what they ordered, etc..

I posted on that thread, quoting his post, that, this does not seem to apply if you ordered $770 vortec heads.

Guess what? The whole thread was removed without an explanation. I blame the Irish Turd moderator, as DB and he seem to be asshole buddies. I guess I was lucky? not to be banned.

What a way to run a forum!

Lars is correct, that ain't the same forum I joined in 1999.

To add insult to injury, check the Lars thread. After so much good work, advice and help that Lars provided, the moderators/administrators removed his farewell post without a word. The 'powers that be' on the CF have got to be pencil dick fudge packers!

THE TRUTH FINALLY, IN PRINT, IN PUBLIC, FOR ALL TO SEE!

I just received some news that many of you will feel is long overdue. A moderator informed me that DB has been removed from CF forever. Maybe someone here has an idea what he did to result in this action?

Those who were protecting him are the real problem. How about a public apology from those individuals ??
I agree. Several mods would need to get banned before they could clean up the cesspool over there.

Again - THE TRUTH!

I'd like to go toe to toe with some of the mods back there, but they hide behind their 'puter screens and act all mighty.
I don't consider them real men, they can keep to themselves and live their fantasies. They need their fantasies and inflated moderator status' to justify their pitiful existence on this planet.

:beer: