Cross Shaft Frame Bracket

There has got to be some oilfield hands out there with a portable welder that would weld it for $20 and some beer.

And the other question- YES the SBC and BBC mounts and location for the cross shaft are identical.

Those guys are all up North. :D

I need a welder anyway so this is a good excuse to buy one. The wife wouldn't go for "I just need one". ;)

:kissass: Panty waste.....:p:shocking::drink:

LOL...not really. She lets me get away witha lot of stuff.

Just received the bolt-on cross shaft frame bracket from Corvette Central. No wonder people are having problems with this thing bending. What a flimsy POS!. :smash:

Just received the bolt-on cross shaft frame bracket from Corvette Central. No wonder people are having problems with this thing bending. What a flimsy POS!. :smash:

2nd guess, China engineering....ain't it GREAT!!!! :tomato::rain::surrender:

2nd guess, China engineering....ain't it GREAT!!!! :tomato::rain::surrender:

Possibly. But there are folks that had problems with the OEM piece bending too. Probably one of those parts that's made "good enough" for the clutch installed in the car, but not good enough for an improved clutch.:smash: