colors

TCPglobal comes to mind since they're not far from where you are..... but any paint supplier like a PPG distributor can mix a sample and spray it for you so you can see the real color, not just a piece of paper.... my local PPG shop (Ben's paint supply) sprayed a few cards so I could see the color before I bought a gallon.... in that instance I was unhappy with the color match so they sprayed a sample. I don't see why they couldn't do the same thing for a small charge (or refund that charge when you actually do by the paint from them...)

Not too bad a color on there now. It's not a normal Vette color, but it looks good. (in the garage anyway).

Be sure and look at it in the sun. Any artificial light will alter the color a bunch.

I don't plan on changing the color just finding totch up paint for any screw ups I do.

Take a piece (gas tank lid) off the car, take it to a professional paint shop/store - they can match your paint and sell you either a pint of basecoat, a spraycan or a few oz enamel that you can apply with a small brush or a toothpick.....

google "ppg distributor" or "dupont distributor" in your area.... should be easy and relatively cheap.... personally I'd buy a pint urethane basecoat: it is thin and can be applied with a toothpick (if you have rock-chips) or a airbrush paintgun or a full size gun .... topcoat with some sort of clear for small repairs and polish/buff.... for bigger repairs you'll have to clearcoat the entire panel....