check this out

Nice video, with a lot of truith. Too bad he directs them to another cool aid drinking spot. He means here, he just doesn't know it yet.

CF has been protecting ripoff vendors for 10 years at least. Pretty much public knowledge.

Directing people to DC, hmmmmm.

I to kan tipe fyne englush and make cents of it.....when a spelling nazi cums a round I can raze hell wit him and his sents of perfuction....

:stirpot::stirpot::lol:

Directing people to DC, hmmmmm.
Frankly, given the staggering bad taste of this vid (and the truckload of typos), I'd personally be ashamed if it was redirecting people to VM.

I never said that people should have been directed to VM, I don't know where you get that.

Typical error, trying to "read" emotions from a text typed on a message board.....

I'm not sure what you mean by "hmmmm" ... I figured you are wondering how the guys at DC like that video and that kind of advertizement for their website ...LOL

I to kan tipe fyne englush and make cents of it.....when a spelling nazi cums a round I can raze hell wit him and his sents of perfuction....

:stirpot::stirpot::lol:
At least you did it intentionally this time. :devil::lol:

The mods are out of control over there. Its really gotten a lot worse since Troy sold it. Several mods and an administrator are on the politics section spouting some border line racist stuff. I sent an email over to Internet Brands awhile back but i guess they don't give a crap. I thought mods were supposed to stay neutral.

The mods are out of control over there. Its really gotten a lot worse since Troy sold it. Several mods and an administrator are on the politics section spouting some border line racist stuff. I sent an email over to Internet Brands awhile back but i guess they don't give a crap. I thought mods were supposed to stay neutral.

Towards the end it looked like an ad for d_b... :lol:

The mods have been out of control at C.F. ever since I can remember. Thanks to our founders here at vettemod.com!

My thoughts...

I suspect he's not a native English speaker or even American. His reference to 'we Americans' is but to all the owners of an iconic American car, the Corvette, wherever they may reside.

(Or maybe he's just a 14 year old kid, product of the McDonalds/Big Gulp generation, who bounces between xnxx.com & Corvette fantasies intensified by the internet and allowed to do so by McDonalds/Big Gulp parents who'd rather spend time in front of corporate TV than raise a child).

The video is a bit over the top, but hey, it's the sentiment we here share, no? That's why we hang out together in our 'virtual' internet garage. We (at least the serious members) can get pissed off and tell someone to fucking fuck off and die you fucking asshole and tomorrow help the same guy figure out a problem. And expect likewise.

I too would rather see 'vette owners prospect up through CF to the now falling but still better DC. If they want to find VM, they will. But let them do it on their own.

OK---Any of you who know what "81" means can figure this out---"2213".
Let's keep it that way.
Those who seek, will find. Those who can't find, don't deserve.

My thoughts...

That's why we hang out together in our 'virtual' internet garage. We (at least the serious members) can get pissed off and tell someone to fucking fuck off and die you fucking asshole and tomorrow help the same guy figure out a problem. And expect likewise.

If they want to find VM, they will. But let them do it on their own.

Those who seek, will find. Those who can't find, don't deserve.

JPhil, You fucking ignorant hick! How the hell do you expect them to find us if they don't know to look or where. Hell, I would not have known where everyone took off to, if TT hadn't sent me an invite. BTW what are you working on these days? I'm retired now....maybe I can help. :drink:

:lol:
Bullshark

P.S... I only go to DC for the Babes section. Even that is going to hell since saudi left. :cry:

Last edited:

Towards the end it looked like an ad for d_b... :lol:

The mods have been out of control at C.F. ever since I can remember. Thanks to our founders here at vettemod.com!

:beer::drink::drink::1st::idea: