CF orphan

Golly, I do not have permission to access this page. This could be be due to one of several reasons.

1) I am not a corporate suck up

2) I believe in free speech

3) I refuse to pay money to be heard

4) I am somewhat less than a total moron

5) I may be trying to exercise my right to free speech

6) I may offend someone by presenting a differing veiw

7) I may have an opinion which could present the Corporation in a bad light

8) I may make a statement which could somehow reduce the profits to the stockholders

9) I may just possibly speak the truth

10) I am a troublemaker and my name & address have been noted

11) I believe thaT aaaugh4rer v@@@@@@$$BY ERUNJ^B $wgdfxbxcgj%&&$wagr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTERRUPTION AND NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED SHOW, ALREADY IN PROGRESS.
SINCERELY, THE IB CORPORATION: BRINGING YOU THE BEST OF WHAT WE DECIDE WILL PROFIT US THE MOST

"WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH'

Last edited:

Golly, I do not have permission to access this page. This could be be due to one of several reasons.

1) I am not a corporate suck up

2) I believe in free speech

3) I refuse to pay money to be heard

4) I am somewhat less than a total moron

5) I may be trying to exercise my right to free speech

6) I may offend someone by presenting a differing veiw

7) I may have an opinion which could present the Corporation in a bad light

8) I may make a statement which could somehow reduce the profits to the stockholders

9) I may just possibly speak the truth

10) I am a troublemaker and my name & address have been noted

11) I believe thaT aaaugh4rer v@@@@@@$$BY ERUNJ^B $wgdfxbxcgj%&&$wagr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INTERRUPTION AND NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED SHOW, ALREADY IN PROGRESS.
SINCERELY, THE IB CORPORATION: BRINGING YOU THE BEST OF WHAT WE DECIDE WILL PROFIT US THE MOST

"WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH'

Can we give the BROTHER AN AMEN!!!!!!! :yahoo:

Welcome aboard Tom....did you remember to turn out the light at CF when you left?:)
I can only imagine the chatter between the IB big-wigs over you leaving. I left a year ago for similar reasons, but no one noticed... :crap:

Actually they didn't care, which was pretty obvious. They deleted my posts, blocked me out, and never said sorry.

Tom, I see you have returned to CF with a generous offer to CF members for a group purchase. Any chance you could extend that offer to VetteMOD members?