Can't Fix Stupid

:withstupid:

The sad part is.....the poor guy started the whole thread sincerely thinking
the Product was at fault.........Only to be proven wrong and thrown under
the Bus like never before. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer,
but is taking his beating quite well, which does show some character.....:thumbs:

That's not something you find a lot of these days............:search:

I agree.... I really expected the guy to just sign off and pick a new username..... LOL... instead he's taking it like a man, he deserves some respect for that :thumbs:

The sad part is.....the poor guy started the whole thread sincerely thinking
the Product was at fault.........Only to be proven wrong and thrown under
the Bus like never before. He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer,
but is taking his beating quite well, which does show some character.....:thumbs:

That's not something you find a lot of these days............:search:

You're right. I'm gonna give the guy credit for not getting in a pissing contest and acting like an ass. There IS a lot of that out there these days.

You're absolutely right.

[QUOTE He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer,
but is taking his beating quite well, which does show some character.....:thumbs::[/QUOTE]

Kind of like when Turtle calls out Sadistic and then gets HAMMERED!

Give the guy a little credit for coming right out and saying "Boy did I screw up!" He's not trying to blame anybody else or make excuses, and now he's going to dive back in and try to take care of it himself. Competent or not, he's gonna try....We've all made stupid mistakes before (I seem to recall a recent thread about a rolling jack on a sloped driveway....)
If I had done something like that (knock on wood!) I think I'd just quietly quit posting and dissapear for a while....
It is kinda funny, though.

HEY wait a minit, I resemble that remark....but I NOT I I did NOT kick the last chock outta the truck with the ass in the air....damnit....

still feel bad for John though....

:cussing::twitch::twitch::eek:

[QUOTE He may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer,
but is taking his beating quite well, which does show some character.....:thumbs::

Kind of like when Turtle calls out Sadistic and then gets HAMMERED!
[/QUOTE]

Speaking of which, where is Sadistic , Alex these daze???

miss his ascerbic sense of humor....

:lol::trumpet: