Body mod question

I don't reckon that would work because of the angle in it.

Those license covers are usually molded in urethane, pretty rubbery. I think it could easily be made to fit.

my '87 cover was convex how to get it flat or the reverse is anyone's guess.....paint gun?? oven?? good luck....

:eek: OOPS...edit, just though....aren't the C5+ rear ends convex?? think they are....is that a problem???

Wayne, maybe you should try to contact that guy.

http://www.vette2vette.net/

I've been to his place couples of years ago for a friend who bought a seat from him. He's a little south of Chicago, it was a ex pepsi or cocacola whse if I remember correctly and he had tons of Vette parts all indoors.
A lot of C4 and C5, maybe he could ship you a chunk of rear bumper you need.
who knows!!!

Last edited:
Last edited:
I dont know if this would interest you but heres a couples of pics from a guy in France who modified the rear bumper of his 82.
He put the back up lights from a C4

That looks pretty good Michel. I might attempt something like that when I'm messing with my bumper and the C5 script...

...The C5 script that Gene just sent me!! Thanks again Gene, you're a STAR :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

...The C5 script that Gene just sent me!! Thanks again Gene, you're a STAR :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Check it for Toxins and Hazardous waste first.:rofl:

IT DOES has green slime on it......

whaaddda they call that .....mold, alge, fuzz, mildoo, milldont, but a trip in the sun there will kill it all, I suspect....

:bounce::fishing:

Hey Gene, just wanted you to know that the piece of bumper you sent has arrived! What is it made from? It looks like some sort of plastic? Hehehe, I held it in place on my new rear bumper and shit, it only just fits between the lights!!

Anyway, thanks mate I really appreciate your help :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: