be ware

DARROW 74

Copperhead Racing
6241 W. Gowen Rd.
Boise, Idaho 83709

208-336-1868

This company is in bankruptcy. But will take your orders (No delivery)

Copperhead Racing
6241 W. Gowen Rd.
Boise, Idaho 83709

208-336-1868

Someone needs to inform the federal BK courts over those actions, show up in the court, and with written proof, watch the judge allow the BK relief judgement anyway....

in a way, same thing happend to me here with Proctor and Funk being the judges here in Jax, downtown...tham bastards still on the bench too, paid off under the counter as always....

:eek::bomb:

Copperhead Racing just screwed some guy out of a Vintage Air unit and the guy complained on cf and the mods locked it...then he asked the mods in another thread why they locked it and they locked that one too.Another guys thread who complained about Copperhead Racing was removed completly.

You just gotta love that free spirit at CF......:censored:

Well this is real, one classic unit was to arrive last week called to day they told me to call there bk attorney. lucky that I put it on a credit card I think I will be ok. reported it today and all seems ok.
I think I will post this on other fourms.

Copperhead Racing just screwed some guy out of a Vintage Air unit and the guy complained on cf and the mods locked it...then he asked the mods in another thread why they locked it and they locked that one too.Another guys thread who complained about Copperhead Racing was removed completly.

:smash::censored: Payola roll blues....

:hissyfit:

Copperhead Racing
6241 W. Gowen Rd.
Boise, Idaho 83709

208-336-1868

This lasted about 35 views on cf then gone, this also happen to another guy on cf his post was also removed..

I thought it was removed but I found. It still there.

Last edited:
Wow! They are really having their way with u on CF. Sorry to see that. Don't see that here. That makes me glad to be here!

Danny

Last edited: