Be afraid......they're coming to America

Yeh, you guys spend some serious time touring, one thing you WILL find out quickly is the miles are measured in 100's out there, not dozens.....

Hope you have a nice long list and none of them be missed.....:harhar:

the West is just totally crazy with scenery...and photos don't get it, really...

:shocking:

They're coming to America....

2148b35f1e22395.jpg
Karsten, that's a crap photochop. You should know by now that there's a resident Photoshop "door knob polisher" on the forum. Gimme a holler next time :lol:

We're in Chicago right now :)
Make sure you have a pizza and tell me if they really cut them into squares there!

Oh, lemme know if you decide to see the sights in the Middle East - we can catch up for a non-alcoholic beer :suicide:

Make sure you have a pizza and tell me if they really cut them into squares there!

Because of Dep and JPhil talking about the aquares I decided to get some pizza last night, welll...they were slices, not squares :D I have not seen squares here anywhere.

Chicago boasts having the best tasting pizza, bread etc because of the taste of the dough and that is supposedly because they get their water from the lake.
Never heard the square cuts bit before.

Try lunch at the John Hancock building downtown on the 95th floor. It's pretty inexpensive. Don't do dinner, it's pricey and almost black tie.

We did this accidentally during an air show and had F16's flying between the buildings BELOW us. :cool:

Because of Dep and JPhil talking about the aquares I decided to get some pizza last night, welll...they were slices, not squares :D I have not seen squares here anywhere.
Dammit, I knew the bloody Jingles out here were talking out their collective arses! Pizza cut into squares indeed...

I've been too several pizza places there and never seen square either. They are known for their deep dish pies, my fav is from Gino's East. Damn now I'm hungry. I think you just missed the big air show that goes on up there, I know it's around the 20 something of the month.

I had a "piece" of PapaJohn's pizza at the Houston airport today. It was square and came in a square box... :rain:

Now after this thread you can't leave the US without having a square piece of pizza LOL

I had a "piece" of PapaJohn's pizza at the Houston airport today. It was square and came in a square box... :rain:

Now after this thread you can't leave the US without having a square piece of pizza LOL

If they get anywhere near St.Louis, that's the only kind of pizza they can get down on the Hill (a south side Italian section of the city that is renown for its Italian food.)

Bullshark

Last edited: