awesome sights

Which track were you guy's at? they do that at the KC speedway and some day i will save up the money to drive one of those suckers :devil:

Didn't have time for the drive yourself, the class was full for the schedule I was on (9 o clock to 11 o clock...pretty early...thanks to the screw up by the luxor hotel concierge), so went for the ride along, which went significantly faster than the Drive yourself anyway...and some of the "drivers" couldn't even handle a clutch or a stick shift....oh and I would have been DUI/DWI from the night before (craps and free beer gets out of hand quick :D )

It's las vegas motorspeedway....got to see some F15 eagles and A10 warthogs rip the skies taking off from the nearby airforce base/live fire targeting range :) they were circling the circuit....very cool!

I was wondering why the elevator was called inclinator, then when it went up it felt weird, when I got to my room in the pyramid I knew why it's called inclinator LOL

Hope you both walk out into the white sands desert area, way the hell away from anything,

where the wind blowing is the loudest thing you hear, not even a engine sound, feel/hear the whisper of the sagebrush rolling by, bend down and sift some white beach sand through your fingers.....

like being on another planet man.....weird, my head hurt from the silence....

:hi:

I hope you took time in Las Vegas to take a tour of the Shelby place.
Thats where they build the GT 500 next to the race track.

I like also to go to Gallagher's steak house in the New York New York hotel. Best steak in Vegas and not too expensive.

And while youre at NY NY check for Coyote Ugly bar. Wild place to hang out and really neat body's all over the place and I'm sure they in there will put a smile back on that mug of yours.

Last edited:
If you would have told me Marck and Xander would someday be in my garage, I would have told you NFW!!348cbc2041b386.jpg

Unfortunately, they were not qualified. Caprice engines are beyond there knowledge.;)
Ouch! Harsh Jeff, harsh... :D

Naw. Their traning has begun. I gave them some reprinted Model T Ford Speed books, to teach them that EVERYTHING we do is OLD, and just more "high tech". It should bring the whole perspective into their great knowledge base. They are like the" Janes" book of Muscle cars.
And YES, all the cars in their pictures are THEIRS. F..k me.:lol: