Am I an official redneck now?

nuttin' wrong with that, wood isn't conductive so it's adequate, see you got one of them elusive 710 caps on there, been lookin' for one of those for years

nuttin' wrong with that, wood isn't conductive so it's adequate, see you got one of them elusive 710 caps on there, been lookin' for one of those for years

710 cap?? I just shot white primer on it, and it looks SO good, think I going to ask about a flattening agent for the top coat, none of this embarrassssssing show every defect crapola any more....:club:

I am pretty sure you joined the redneck club when you got your third gen Camaro.:hunter::hunter::hunter:
We just need to see a picture of your tooth to confirm.

Monte's are cool though. I once had a 1980 with that buick turbo V-6 in it. It was a hot air 4 barrel carbed one. Wasn't the fastest car in the world but it could hold it's own against 305 powered cars of that era. Thats not saying much either but I remember when the new 82 Z-28's came out and the ego's they generated and then they were deflated by a V-6 car.

I'm sure if higher flow exhaust parts and a few other mods were done to this hot air buick they could easily tromp on even the 305 h.o cars.