63 Corvette resto

TT, hell of a LOT of long drawn out hard work there man, I feel rather lucky to have avoided so much of that and worse even rust repairs on my car, all that stuff was done, by p/owner, course that don't mean I can paint or even use body fillers correctly.....:amazed:

Impressive to see all the effort put into the body work!
I bet you have had a lot of itching all over your body after all that glass fibre sanding:lol:

/Daniel

Impressive to see all the effort put into the body work!
I bet you have had a lot of itching all over your body after all that glass fibre sanding:lol:

/Daniel

EH, I"M 1/2 way there already with Jock itch......

:hunter::quote::banned:

Impressive work Mark.
So it's off you hands now, does it mean you now got time for your eponymous corvette?
Can't wait to see that monster project rebooted.

Unfortunately no...I still have the 495lsx pro touring 82 trans am and procharged 83 stepside in line 1st

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

those Germans just don't mess around -:beer:.... around here, the bodyshop would only (possibly) acknowledge that the car is "in process" - which is code for "I think I sat on its hood when I had my lunch today." :bomb:

those Germans just don't mess around -:beer:.... around here, the bodyshop would only (possibly) acknowledge that the car is "in process" - which is code for "I think I sat on its hood when I had my lunch today." :bomb:

Germans? This is in the Netherlands I'm not from Germany.

You done nice work! Get back to work on the T/A now!

LOL

now Marck is insulted .... :crutches:

but I have to say: some good old BASF paint would be a great choice.... "made in Germany" ...

well, at least the Dutch didn't loose the soccer match tonight....

Last edited:

oh brother, here we go again, I swear, I complimenting or agreeing with you is fraught with risk.... :tth:

oh brother, here we go again, I swear, I complimenting or agreeing with you is fraught with risk.... :tth:
Well, as long as you get the nationality right.... :D:rofl:

I haven't decided.... does he now have a French flag next to his name? :stirpot:

LOL

now Marck is insulted .... :crutches:

but I have to say: some good old BASF paint would be a great choice.... "made in Germany" ...

well, at least the Dutch didn't loose the soccer match tonight....

I'm not insulted at all, just saying I'm not German. It's not something to be ashamed of, to b German... Dutch on the other hand! This country is being run into the ground and neck breaking speeds....

Didn't watch the soccer match...the car on the other hand was originally sold in Germany...and crashed there too LOL

I haven't decided.... does he now have a French flag next to his name? :stirpot:

Now THAT is insulting ;) !! Since when do I have a white flag under my name? :D

Can't...lazy sumbiotches in the USA making me wait on parts, I don't have the parts for the 495 short block and some other stuff....

Can't...lazy sumbiotches in the USA making me wait on parts, I don't have the parts for the 495 short block and some other stuff....

Care to ID said lazy 'Mericans'.......:loveletter: