23.5" tall front tires

What rim size do you have ? 15s? Why not upgrade to 16s and get some real tires.

To go to 16's it would cost over 1k

Whats wrong with 25x10x15 fronts and 27x10x15 rears?

Plus I can get a steady supply of the 27x10's for 80 shipped per pair, The front I'll get new though

It cost a lot of money to run and I'm trying to keep costs down

My cousin pays 300 per tire and uses a set every time he goes out, not to mention the fuel at 7 dollars a gallon plus the diesel to get there. Luckily he has a few very good sponsors

Last edited:
I think I'm going to get some 25x10x15 front tires

Isn't that what I said like a year ago? Run them all the way around, it'll improve your gearing in second.

I think you did

I should have a 4 speed soon and that should help with my rpms at the auto-x

I'm going to do some track events too, the 27's should get me enough top end

My dad is happy running the old free tires that are hard as a rock, thats why I'm trying to get tires cheap, I don't have too much saved up. I think I finally convinced him to buy front tires though.

To go to 16's it would cost over 1k

Whats wrong with 25x10x15 fronts and 27x10x15 rears?

Plus I can get a steady supply of the 27x10's for 80 shipped per pair, The front I'll get new though

It cost a lot of money to run and I'm trying to keep costs down

My cousin pays 300 per tire and uses a set every time he goes out, not to mention the fuel at 7 dollars a gallon plus the diesel to get there. Luckily he has a few very good sponsors

Yeah well...everything costs money, and next time you fill up with that $7 race fuel, think about me. our lowly regular costs almost $12 a gallon at the pump! You're not getting a bad deal really! Premium, well..it must be right around 14 or so a gallon now.

I think I'm going to get some 25x10x15 front tires

Isn't that what I said like a year ago? Run them all the way around, it'll improve your gearing in second.

I think you did

I should have a 4 speed soon and that should help with my rpms at the auto-x

I'm going to do some track events too, the 27's should get me enough top end

My dad is happy running the old free tires that are hard as a rock, thats why I'm trying to get tires cheap, I don't have too much saved up. I think I finally convinced him to buy front tires though.

maybe you should find a new sport, like croquet, nothing cheap about racing. Get a part time job, or sell your dads golf clubs.....lol.. be inivative about funding a race car..:beer:

I'll be fine right now

Buying these tires used is saving me like 300 dollars per set

I talked to my dad and he'll buy a new set before we go to a big track

Think you can get him to buy me a new set too? For all the friendly advice I've given?