2022 Goodwood Vintage Festival

Geoff Coenen

The Vintage Motorsport web site has a livestream of the 2022 Goodwood Vintage Festival.
I haven't seen any Corvettes but lots of other interesting gasoline burning climate control defilers. Today Sept 16 is the first day. Hopefully the 17th & 18th will also be accessible. Bloody good show.

I stand corrected – there is a White 1962 Corvette – but I haven't seen it racing - much - they spend lots of time on the Jag XKE's. (Fact my XKE was stolen in Brooklyn NY & I took the insurance money to buy mt Aunt Silvia's 1963 F.I. Split Window - which I own today - 50 years in my garage.) One race had a slew of Cobras – including the Pink Dragon Snake. I saw Cobras racing when they were new & I hated them including Ken Miles - the Beak – what a nose. Not really hate; they were just to light for most all Corvettes except Grand Sports.

Last edited:
We were fortunate to live through the time of such amazing cars. Not sure I'll ever get too excited over electric.

I watch a lot of ww2 documentaries and am always amazed what guys in there late teens and 20's did. The loss of life was kind of accepted, it seems.