1992 Cadillac Seville shift knob

Walked into a McDonald's with the wife long before she passed, she kicked a broom they had left while they were picking up other trash and knocked it over-- I picked it up and handed it to her, and said, "You've been wanting a new car!"
I thought the girl picking up trash was going to choke, trying to not laugh out loud..

OMG-- I'm starting to sound like MRVETTE!!! :suicide::suicide::suicide:

Walked into a McDonald's with the wife long before she passed, she kicked a broom they had left while they were picking up other trash and knocked it over-- I picked it up and handed it to her, and said, "You've been wanting a new car!"
I thought the girl picking up trash was going to choke, trying to not laugh out loud..

OMG-- I'm starting to sound like MRVETTE!!! :suicide::suicide::suicide:

:lol::lol:

I thought the girl picking up trash was going to choke, trying to not laugh out loud

That reminds me of a secretary in a shop I worked in several years ago...LOL.
One of the Techs walked in carrying a broom and handed it to her.........
Then said, "Here, I did a front end alignment for ya......you're good to go now".

I was the one that nearly fell in the floor laughing. :bounce: