1000 posts

I'm going to help you out Glenn on your argument. But i will quote the great Big2Bird here.:quote:

Ford circled the problem.

There i helped you out :push:

Yea, I heard that one from Bird.

Chevy trucks are like a Rock? Yep. they don't move and erode before your eyes.:harhar:

............. i have a bunch in some of my fields i would like to get rid of.

Put them in the bed of a Ford truck. Hold's 'em down for artificial reefs, their only known good use.:smash:

I'm going to help you out Glenn on your argument. But i will quote the great Big2Bird here.:quote:

Ford circled the problem.

There i helped you out :push:

Chevy trucks are like a Rock? Yep. they don't move and erode before your eyes.:harhar:

Rock's erode :eek:h: how do you do that,because i have a bunch in some of my fields i would like to get rid of.

Just sit and watch, Mother Nature will take of that for you.:bump:

You better give up this argument because you will lose :harhar:

It takes thousands of years of wind,and rain before you will ever notice the erosion on a rock. And they are not called rocks,they are called minerals.:quote:

Rocks are made of "minerals" that erode.:smash:

Counting posts????? Reminds me of the-person-who-shall-remain-unnamed :D

And I agree about Chevy trucks being junk. I sure won't buy another. My steering cloumn clunks at slow speeds (factory defect...bad design of intermediate shaft...no recall) and my speedometer is pointing straight down at the floor all the time (30,000 miles, factory defect...bad electronics in dash...no recall but extended warranty coverge).

My next truck will probably be an oldie from the 70s with none of this fancy crapola on it.

Dep

And I agree about Chevy trucks being junk. I sure won't buy another. My steering cloumn clunks at slow speeds (factory defect...bad design of intermediate shaft...no recall) and my speedometer is pointing straight down at the floor all the time (30,000 miles, factory defect...bad electronics in dash...no recall but extended warranty coverge).

My next truck will probably be an oldie from the 70s with none of this fancy crapola on it.

Dep

I'm been playing with the idea of getting a early mid sixties FORD truck. 70 FORD trucks are just plain indestructible. But I like that old FORD truck look.:tomato:

I've got to admitt that 67 to 72 Chevy trucks are GREAT trucks. I had a 70 and 71. I gave the 71 away.:drink:

Rock's erode :eek:h: how do you do that,because i have a bunch in some of my fields i would like to get rid of.

It takes thousands of years of wind,and rain before you will ever notice the erosion on a rock. And they are not called rocks,they are called minerals.:quote:

Yes they do,but it takes thousands of years,and since rocks have been around since the beginning of time,and Fords for what 100 years or so,I would rather have the ROCK :harhar:

Yes they do,but it takes thousands of years,and since rocks have been around since the beginning of time,and Fords for what 100 years or so,I would rather have the ROCK :harhar:

Rocks don't move very well. At least you can drive a FORD.:bump:

Dep

U SURE i'ts the speedo needle, and not something else????:stirpot::stirpot::hunter::D

Dep

U SURE i'ts the speedo needle, and not something else????:stirpot::stirpot::hunter::D

I'm sure it's a $450 part (plus labor) if I don't get Chevy to pay for it. :smash:

sure they do,you just have to know what you are doing.

BTW: how long is this going to go on,are you trying to reach 2k before the end of the year :drink:

BTW: how long is this going to go on,are you trying to reach 2k before the end of the year :drink:

Can't let you get ahead. But, we can stop anytime.:push:

Well you better hurry,because i am 11 post ahead of you :phone:

Damn post whores..you guys get the 'DB" award.....:lol:

Damn post whores...y'all get the "DB" award...:lol:

Since I only post from 8 am to 5 pm you will win. Ok, I quit. I'm taking my ball and going home.:(:goodnight:

:lol::lol: Oh well it was fun while it lasted,Glenn said he gives up,so that means chevy WIN'S

:stirpot:

:lol:

:lol::lol: Oh well it was fun while it lasted,Glenn said he gives up,so that means chevy WIN'S

:stirpot:

Damn Chevies, they always win. Wait, I have a Chevy. I'm cool.:amazed::censored: