Lost our friend

Deepest sympathies.
Hopefully my little Scarlett is still young, can't imagine loosing her.
I am terribly sorry about your loss.

Sorry for your loss... it's tough to lose a beloved pet. Hang in there! It sounds like Lab Buddy gave you such wonderful memories to keep.

So sorry Wayne,

Did the same show a year ago and gutted is the only appropriate term.

After three months of turmoil we got another puppy, Gage. A real clown dog and tons of happy personality but he's no Max. There'll never be another Max and you'll always miss Buddy.

Take care of yourself and the family:friends:

Shit, sorry to hear that Wayne, I suppose most of us have empathy with you as we being olde tyme enough, many times over.....

but like this last time around Wife Linda's Chiwawa ran off to die about 4 years ago, so the following Christmas, her daughter walks in with this little Chiwawa, combo of tea cup and apple headed......this is now the FATTEST Chiwawa in earth....:D

so Linda went from long face to grins in about 10 nanoseconds.....

so do the same.....when time is right....

:friends::cry:

Sorry Wayne. They truely are one of the family. We lost Lucy last year, and my wife still grieves. Jeff

Thanks for the sentiments guys. I picked him up from the vet's today and took him to Bahrain, the little neighbor country to Saudi. They have the facility to cremate him there and return his ashes to us.

Maybe in a few months we'll go looking for a new pal but it'll take a while to stop thinking about our demented old circus Labrador. How is it possible for such a simple creature to dig so deep into your heart?

Thanks for "listening"... :thumbs:

How is it possible for such a simple creature to dig so deep into your heart?

No matter what happens they will always love you.

If there are no dogs/pets in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

No matter what happens they will always love you.

If there are no dogs/pets in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

Nicely put :thumbs:

I agree:drink:
BTW-we've had 3 of our pets over the years cremated.
I found an urn shaped like one of the cats for my son when his buddy passed.

"Silky" is still with us. On the mantle, still checking things out:)

Take care and our prayers are with you for the healing.

Gordon

Because it's the truest friendship you can find, anywhere.

We lost our 13 year old boxer last summer, we now have my wifes father's Golden retreiver, I dont think he'll last very long.

This year my wife got another boxer, sweet unconditional and true friendship