1000 posts

In 1957, Ford outsold Chevy 2 to 1. Why is it you only hear about 57 Chevy's, and almost NEVER see a '57 Ford?? HUH???HUH???

In 1957, Ford outsold Chevy 2 to 1. Why is it you only hear about 57 Chevy's, and almost NEVER see a '57 Ford?? HUH???HUH???

Actually, what happened is FORD sold more for the Calander year only. Where did they go? Good question.:huh:

Hell, my dad had one 57 FORD- got new -and drove it until 68. Sold it for $250.00. Just pissed off me and my mom off. He kept a 52 Dodge that he gave to me. :skeptic:

You noticed I NEVER "answered" your question.:quote:

I'm going to help you out Glenn on your argument. But i will quote the great Big2Bird here.:quote:

Ford circled the problem.

There i helped you out :push:

I'm going to help you out Glenn on your argument. But i will quote the great Big2Bird here.:quote:

Yea, I heard that one from Bird.

Chevy trucks are like a Rock? Yep. they don't move and erode before your eyes.:harhar:

Rock's erode :eek:h: how do you do that,because i have a bunch in some of my fields i would like to get rid of.

Chevy trucks are like a Rock? Yep. they don't move and erode before your eyes.:harhar:

Rock's erode :eek:h: how do you do that,because i have a bunch in some of my fields i would like to get rid of.

Just sit and watch, Mother Nature will take of that for you.:bump:

Just sit and watch, Mother Nature will take of that for you.:bump:

You better give up this argument because you will lose :harhar:

It takes thousands of years of wind,and rain before you will ever notice the erosion on a rock. And they are not called rocks,they are called minerals.:quote: