need info

If it is, the block stamp should read 13s410206.

Are you sure that 6 isn't an s? 136410206 (The 1 in front designates Chevrolet)

v1004CLC

v = Flint plant
1004 = Oct 4
CLC = 350/190 L48 Automatic California

Yeh, probably, no one bothers to restamp a post chrome 350 vette.....

the #'s match....good enough....

:D

If it is, the block stamp should read 13s410206.

Are you sure that 6 isn't an s? 136410206 (The 1 in front designates Chevrolet)

v1004CLC

v = Flint plant
1004 = Oct 4
CLC = 350/190 L48 Automatic California

I just went out and rehecked it is an s looks like I may have got lucky

NO rust at all...................................................................
yep rear chrome white paint code 910

Last edited:
Nope, no luck at all. Luck would be finding a 69 with an engine code of ME or MG. THAT would be luck. And having the build sheet too, of course.

Nope, no luck at all. Luck would be finding a 69 with an engine code of ME or MG. THAT would be luck. And having the build sheet too, of course.

Tim the price is so low I don't want to say. The only thing I can see that is not orig is the intake, carb, and headers.
tomorrow I will look for the build sheet.

If you decide you want to go back to 100% original, parts are probably out there. That was a good year for 350's I had a Z-28 350/245. it was basically a LT-1 with 9.0:1 compression. Ran good- even better after I stuffed that GM off-road cam in it with a Torker intake and a 750 Holley. Used to tear up 455 Trans-AMs and BB Chevelles on a regular basis. (I got that same engine back in the deal for Ol' Red):cool:

You should also have a VIN derivitive on the trans case...passenger side.
I will check all # tomarrow in the day light just got it today and really did not know anything except that I liked it
I will have to do some work on the front end I drove it 70 miles and know it needs front end work ( no sway bar and welded control arm bracket)but frame seems stright)

Tim the price is so low I don't want to say. The only thing I can see that is not orig is the intake, carb, and headers.

I have a pair of Ram's Horns. Maybe correct. No A.I.R. tube holes at all.

I have a pair of Ram's Horns. Maybe correct. No A.I.R. tube holes at all.
sounds like something we need to talk about,,,,,,,,,,

Nice vehicle. I kept telling people this could be a daily driver. Glad you listened.

:drink::cool:

Nice vehicle. I kept telling people this could be a daily driver. Glad you listened.

:drink::cool:
me too:quote:

This thread is :bullshit: without pic's
:clobbered:

Come on Darrow lets see the new ride :nuts: or is it Darrow73,74 now :bump: