Meeting in/around Daytona Florida

MYBAD79

Saturday or Sunday, September 27th or 28th in or around Daytona.... one of our fellow Corvette enthusiasts from Missouri is visiting FL :D

So far it's Gene (MrVette), myself and the mysterious visitor from MO. Who else wants to join ?

We thought Daytona is a good place to meet because it's pretty much half way between Jacksonville and Orlando. If several members from Miami want to join we can shift the location further south or elsewhere... trying to have the location somewhat central

who's in ?

Ummm, Since it ain't me, It must be either TIM or Kev. Unless.....:eek: naw it couldn't be......Luster. Ha Ha, Bet you though I was going to say someone else.:lol:

Bullshark

I'll give you a clue. He has twin alternators, twin washer pumps, twin batterys, spider lights, and........................:huh:

Saturday or Sunday, September 27th or 28th in or around Daytona.... one of our fellow Corvette enthusiasts from Missouri is visiting FL :D

So far it's Gene (MrVette), myself and the mysterious visitor from MO. Who else wants to join ?

We thought Daytona is a good place to meet because it's pretty much half way between Jacksonville and Orlando. If several members from Miami want to join we can shift the location further south or elsewhere... trying to have the location somewhat central

who's in ?

I hope you guys have a good meet. You have some catching up to do to keep up with the West Coast Boys.

WoW i'm going to Fl :bounce: i did not know that :amazed: Oh wait a min,i don't think you are talking about me,are you :skeptic:

WoW i'm going to Fl :bounce: i did not know that :amazed: Oh wait a min,i don't think you are talking about me,are you :skeptic:

Nah, Tim called he is in Lake City about an hour west of me, so thought about this weekend, I got hold of Karsten, and so we cooked up this weekend...Tim can swing by my place as I"m only 2 miles off the freeway...if that....

I got a message about one day being preferable, now I can't find it....I know I didn't delete anything.....pisses me off.....freeking computer only does what I tell it to, not what I want.....:cussing::cussing::rain:

looks like it's going to be Saturday Sept 27th at the Daytona Speedway (parking lot) at noon.

GREAT, but we keep in touch about the weather...fine by me....

I contact over at CF about guys who maybe coming along....

:shocking:

OK, notes went out on the CF guys who spoke up....so we make a few converts??? :fishing:

at any rate, this note is to Tim.....Saturday 12 noon at Daytona speedway lot....

but obviously if we are dicked over on weather....well, we shall see....

:smash:

Guys,

I would love to come, but this is to short of notice to make this weekend. I am coming down that way the week of Oct 13, sorry I can't make it. Have a beer for me!

Guys,

I would love to come, but this is to short of notice to make this weekend. I am coming down that way the week of Oct 13, sorry I can't make it. Have a beer for me!

Well, maybe we can meet up with you on your travels, sorry you can't make this trip.....if passing through Jax/Orange Park, feel free to stop by.....

:bump:

Thanks for the offer Gene. How is the gas supply down that way. Up here in Augusta it is getting very bad. Rumor has it that we might not have fuel for 5 days.

Thanks for the offer Gene. How is the gas supply down that way. Up here in Augusta it is getting very bad. Rumor has it that we might not have fuel for 5 days.

Been NO problem, maybe our plumbers are better at pipes than your are???

dunno what to say....but not an issue....

can't call it cheeep though....bastards...

it's like 4 bux....

Regular unleaded fuel here today is $3.26/gal :nuts: to bad my truck is diesel and the vette is on VP110 :cussing:

it's like 4 bux....

Gene,

I think everyone below us on the pipeline is sucking it dry. We are only getting fuel trucked in from the coastal Ga. & SC. areas. Today there were only 2 stations left with gas. It's good to know that there is not a problem down your way.

Herb

it's like 4 bux....

Gene,

I think everyone below us on the pipeline is sucking it dry. We are only getting fuel trucked in from the coastal Ga. & SC. areas. Today there were only 2 stations left with gas. It's good to know that there is not a problem down your way.

Herb

Shame we can't kill off the green weeners, and get rolling again in this country....seems like the oil/gas infrastructure is running as such a overload capacity all the time, the slightest hickup, and it's bullshit every time....

don't get me going on the greeners....I have despised everything they have done throughout for some 40 years, and NOT ONCE have they ever been proven correct on anything, not once....

:shocking::hunter:

don't get me going on the greeners....I have despised everything they have done throughout for some 40 years, and NOT ONCE have they ever been proven correct on anything, not once....

:shocking::hunter:[/QUOTE]

Have you ever proved them wrong on anything,and i don't mean ranting and raving,pure scientific studying in a controlled environment with numbers and proof to back it up.