CF SO Cal Regional

crazyhorse

I'll keep this brief...all my buddies C5,6 and Cobra buds post there...they just locked one of our threads.."Varmit Club House"..(and this is not the first time...)...we have just started another thread to bitch about it...we may all be outa there soon if this goes the wrong way...and I just posted a link in our "bitch" thread in CF so guys know VetteMod is open to them...in fact,one of our guys just joined here a few minutes ago I think...

Edit: Yep, he joined: 1NASTY04...

We have a GTG scheduled this Thursday..about 15-20 of us..I'll try my best to bring the gang over here....

If you go visit,just look for "Varmits"....:D

Edit: Linky

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?p=1566691990&posted=1#post1566691990

Later...

Last edited:
Excellent. I am sure they will enjoy the "freedom" here. Although extreme vulgarity and personal attacks are not allowed, they are dam well appreciated and welcomed here. Unless they are aaholes and curse too much, or are fuggin idiots of course.:goodevil:

Excellent. I am sure they will enjoy the "freedom" here. Although extreme vulgarity and personal attacks are not allowed, they are dam well appreciated and welcomed here. Unless they are aaholes and curse too much, or are fuggin idiots of course.:goodevil:

Actually,they are not into "extreme" vulgarity..or personal attacks....just good natured bantering among themselves..you have had worse here a few times...(I read alot)...:)
Follow the thread I posted..I'll be meeting with the group Thursday...

.two more on the way,btw...:)

Actually,they are not into "extreme" vulgarity..or personal attacks....just good natured bantering among themselves..you have had worse here a few times...(I read alot)...:)
Follow the thread I posted..I'll be meeting with the group Thursday...

.two more on the way,btw...:)

I know Rich. That was my vain attempt at humor.:quote:

I don't know :suspicious: i got to mingle with some of these So CA people a couple of weeks ago,are we sure we want more of them :shocking:

:pprrtt: J/K more the merrier :beer: CF sure knows how to piss off people real well here lately,their loss our gain :1st:

I'll keep this brief...all my buddies C5,6 and Cobra buds post there...they just locked one of our threads.."Varmit Club House"..(and this is not the first time...)...we have just started another thread to bitch about it...we may all be outa there soon if this goes the wrong way...and I just posted a link in our "bitch" thread in CF so guys know VetteMod is open to them...in fact,one of our guys just joined here a few minutes ago I think...

Edit: Yep, he joined: 1NASTY04...

We have a GTG scheduled this Thursday..about 15-20 of us..I'll try my best to bring the gang over here....

If you go visit,just look for "Varmits"....:D

Edit: Linky

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?p=1566691990&posted=1#post1566691990

Later...

Cobras??? Finally some GOOD cars.:quote:

:bump::bounce::bump:

Tell em to come on over!

We are closing in on our 500th member, maybe it will be one of the "varmits". We will have to give the 500th an award.

Disclaimer: Use of the word "award" in no way means the award has any monetary value.:D

NAAAH,,, enuff of them So Cal shakeyside weirdos.....us Florida hurry cainers are the roost rulers.....

:stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

But serious, welcome aboard guys, tons of fun....

:cool::cool::cool:

Tell em to come on over!

We are closing in on our 500th member, maybe it will be one of the "varmits". We will have to give the 500th an award.

Disclaimer: Use of the word "award" in no way means the award has any monetary value.:D

Give him one of these.:nuts:
348a2372165f6f.jpg

Update...seems either the mods there have not seen our "bitch" thread or they are letting us just vent....a couple of our guys e-mailed some mods with questions.. no response in 5 hours...nada...in the meantime,a couple more have registered here...think maybe 5 or 6 now...

Just for info..I have been running with these guys for just over four years...only C3 guy with some 35 C5-C6 Corvettes and 12 or so Cobras...

Big Bird...no issue..I understand your sense of humor...all is cool...it's just I've been working on getting these guys over here...think maybe this issue with CF may tip the scales...
our non-club logo:

82af1f011.jpg

Update...seems either the mods there have not seen our "bitch" thread or they are letting us just vent....a couple of our guys e-mailed some mods with questions.. no response in 5 hours...nada...in the meantime,a couple more have registered here...think maybe 5 or 6 now...

Just for info..I have been running with these guys for just over four years...only C3 guy with some 35 C5-C6 Corvettes and 12 or so Cobras...

Big Bird...no issue..I understand your sense of humor...all is cool...it's just I've been working on getting these guys over here...think maybe this issue with CF may tip the scales...
our non-club logo:

82af1f011.jpg

GREAT LOGO there, nice design work....

I remember my last visit to SD some 25 years ago....sailing on Mission bay....
used to have a little boat house/rental operation there....
that still operational???

I remember looking at the home of Dr. Szeusse the kids book author, I LOVED reading his stuff at bedtime to the kids....get them ALL wound up and bouncing.....:devil::devil: and the ex would get all pissed off and :bomb:

oh well.....:gurney:

Moorings/dock slips are tough to get now...and all the free mooring/anchor areas gone along with the old house boats...not sure about rentals in particular...except one at the Bahia...

Moorings/dock slips are tough to get now...and all the free mooring/anchor areas gone along with the old house boats...not sure about rentals in particular...except one at the Bahia...

I think that's the one, the ex has all the pictures if she didn't toss them....

I gotta say that you all out there have the weirdest/wildest coast line I ever seen.....none of this flat sand crap, it's ALL HIGH DRAMA.....you all make that old joke about W. Va ridge runners look tame, you know, one leg shorter than the other from running the mountain tops....

:shocking::shocking::pprrtt:

Well, there's already guys sleeping with guys, how can it get any worse than that?

Well, there's already guys sleeping with guys, how can it get any worse than that?

SOB there TT,did you have to remind us :cussing: could of went the rest of the day without hearing that.

And i was having such a nice day,no problems,Heart Attack is resting peacefully in the garage,the weather is nice outside. And then this :skeptic: