Trying to halp a friend build his 200 4r.....

mrvette

Phantom of the Opera
and so, there is a huge tech question, the one he bought was the most destroyed trans I have EVER seen, stone total destruction of bans, drum, and rear clutch packs, down to metal against metal, naked clutches, DESTROYED STEELS, and the band drum looks like it was driven through hell's 1/2 acre.....

and SO, we seem to be making progress, and note off the TRANS GO shift kit instructions....that the placement of a certain hole in the brain plate seems critical, if we have a lockup converter, which we do, the hole is in ONE place, if it's a NON lockup trans, (I never knew they made one like that) the hole is moved over 1/2 inch , the gaskets are the same to fit either plate.....

SO to spot/drill a hole is no sweat, question IS, do we need block the other hole????

I was reviewing this earlier this afternoon in his garage, wish it was over at my place, would have been much easier on ME.....

so anyone with any knowledge would be nice to hear from....

:gurney:

I finally did, and it was MY interpretation that was rong.....in other words, it's a non issue...it was referring to two different valve body setups, not the TCC control valve....:crutches: