This is happening

Geoff Coenen

Tucker Carlson's video is the deadly TRUTH of what is happening in the USA and also all over Europe.
ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION
39% of all the murder in Germany are committed by migrants. Europe has strict gun laws & in the USA many want to disarm US citizens.
Criminals don't GAS about gun laws. Only 60 were shot in chicago over the weekend. I will not go to a car show anymore. Shooting have now occurred at 2 car show. There was one in California this past weekend & that POS governor has just passed 7 new gun laws in response to the recent Supreme Court 2nd amendment decision.
If legitimate US citizens & those legitimate citizens of European counties don't wake up & vote these corrupt politicians out the social upheaval & violence of the riots, arson, looting will become nationwide and come to your neighborhood. Why are criminals released without bail? Why are illegal gun toting juveniles released to their parent? - no plural parents intended. Why aren't repeated shop lifters, car jackers not detained? Why do we protect the identity of a juvenile under age thug, murderer?
I don't fear Russia, North Korea, China, Iran or other hostile counties over taking the US - they can sit back & watch ELECTION STEALING politicians do it for them. FJB. Cumula, Swalwell, Durbin, Shumer, Pelosi, McConnel, Shiffty, Waters - all of them owned, invested in foreign governments.

The first link is still up.

I like listening to Tucker now and then on YouTube.

One thing, YouTube allows a lot of stuff FB would suppress.