Some cool stuff, at least to me...

Jsup

One of my customers is finishing up his RZR. This is a street legal cart that started life as a 52 HP run about little thing.

It is now running 206 HP out of a heavily modified motor.

Hello John -- --

It's been a while ................. Thought I'd get caught up on a couple of e-mails and send ya a few pic's of the progress.

As you might remember - You supplied 3 new injectors for my project - That being a custom built 902cc motor for my Polaris RzR.

Well - Here are the pic's showing the removal and installation ............... 17 total .. I'll if I can put um all in one e-mail .......... They are pretty much in order and at the end will be a video link -- Not quite done yet as I'm still waiting on a couple of parts - But I did Light The FUSE !!

Here's a link to the pics:
http://www.facebook.com/InjectorsPlus?v=photos&ref=ts#!/album.php?aid=434712&id=429364290443

Hey, Fan us on face book will ya, we're going for 500 by the end of June and need all the help we can get!

Anyway, here's how the note ended:
Just a few notes:

That last pic shows the 3rd injector and I had to use the included injector bucket. Only problem was - The injector didn't go inside as the center hole was .013" to small. While I don't have the machine equipment to enlarge - I did !! Seems to work and NO leaks !!

On the build:

Custom built 902cc Polaris RzR engine - Up from 760cc.
Crankworks custom stroker 3.9mm
9.1:1 CP forged pistons
S&S custom roller hydraulic lifter cam kit
ported/polished head w-2mm oversized valves
New custom built Aerocharger Turbo for this '902
New Aerocharger water to air intercooler. Split system - Radiator/fan/hood scoop in front and the intercooler mounted in the back under the bed - All hidden once the bed is back on.

Stock HP is 52 HP at the crank
'902 engine as built on the computer pencils out at 209 HP ......... Although we can't get the head to flow as much as needed. The next motor build (using the taken out stocker) Will be in a different configuration and we should be able to get the HP up a tad more !!

While waiting on the last of the parts to arrive after the Holiday - I decided to see if She would FIRE !!

Took a video .............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehhv3Ks6UBs

Being I don't believe I can make the HP I origionally thought - Because of the head - I may have to order another set of injectors (Smaller) as I may not be able to take enough fuel away - Especially at idle. Time will tell !!

Thought you might have wanted to see the progress .........

You can always on occasion check to see if I've posted anymore video's on YouTube - SuperDunner !!

So Long ....

Hope you all enjoy it!!

I'm now working on some custom Harley apps for a turbo app, another RZR project with a custom made turbo set up using a VW turbo, and 4 Jet Skis for a race team, again super charged.

I love this custom stuff, it's interesting!!!

I'll try to get pics for you guys as these projects emerge!