pics from Outlaw cigar vette show

Yeah that was a good show today,had a very good turn out,lots of nice cars,looks like there are alot of shows comming up so i'm sure i will see you around some more. Now if we can just get Randy & Todd to put there cars back together :bump:
And i did call Todd and invite him to this show,but he said he was to busy :skeptic:

They had all winter !!!! :p:p:p It's cruzin' time now! :1st:

If my money tree had not lost all of its leaves over the winter I would be rolling in stile.:search: It's spring now they will be growing back soon and I will get her going again.:bounce:

They had all winter !!!! :p:p:p It's cruzin' time now! :1st:
But I did'nt get it torn back down till spring!:smash:Besides ,primered cars get old quick and I did'nt want you guy's to get tired of me!:)

You know,come to think of it.Kevin did'nt take pictures of any vettes!!!:lol:I was there too and there was actually a few nice vettes.:cool:I guess that he got distracted.:D

You know,come to think of it.Kevin did'nt take pictures of any vettes!!!:lol:I was there too and there was actually a few nice vettes.:cool:I guess that he got distracted.:D

er uh sorry guys :huh:it was a long winter and i have been stuck in this house for a long time with the back surgery and all,and i was just over come by the scenery :amazed:i was like a kid in a candy store,just couldn't get enough :bounce:
surely you guys can understand,can't you?:sweat:
I promise to get a few car pics,and member pics next time and remember everybody that showed up :beer:

But i have to make time for some girl shots though,just aint no way around that :nuts:

er uh sorry guys :huh:it was a long winter and i have been stuck in this house for a long time with the back surgery and all,and i was just over come by the scenery :amazed:i was like a kid in a candy store,just couldn't get enough :bounce:
surely you guys can understand,can't you?:sweat:
I promise to get a few car pics,and member pics next time and remember everybody that showed up :beer:

But i have to make time for some girl shots though,just aint no way around that :nuts:

I must admit,you did get some good pic's!:thumbs:I just could'nt resist the hard time.;)

If my money tree had not lost all of its leaves over the winter I would be rolling in stile.:search: It's spring now they will be growing back soon and I will get her going again.:bounce:

Haha... yeah, my money-tree has run dry a few times too!!!

Actually, it's pretty dry RIGHT NOW!!!:banghead: