Looking for pic of installed 3pc pacecar front spoiler

denpo

Carburated Nihilist
Title say it all.
I'm looking for closeup pic that shows how the spoiler fit the fender and how the back of the spoiler fit the wheel arch.
If you got pic on underside it's even better.

My spoiler pieces were made from mold of uncertain origin and I want to make sure they are similar to the original.

Thanks in advance.

there's the stock 3 pc spoiler , the reproduction 3pc and the 1pc fiberglass spoiler (all three are the "pace car" design).

the 3pc spoilers are urethane, I'm not aware of any 3 pc spoilers made from fiberglass.

friend of mine a bone stock (original) pace car, I'll ask him for a few pics.....

there's the stock 3 pc spoiler , the reproduction 3pc and the 1pc fiberglass spoiler (all three are the "pace car" design).

the 3pc spoilers are urethane, I'm not aware of any 3 pc spoilers made from fiberglass.

friend of mine a bone stock (original) pace car, I'll ask him for a few pics.....
Not even sure mold were made from the real deal.
What I'm after is a close view of where the tip of the side spoiler meet the wheel arch.
After some sanding/grinding it definitively want to fit, but not where I was expecting it.

here's a few pics:

215151fd8aaf36d.jpg
This pic is just what I was looking for. Thanks Karsten!

However, yesterday I ruled out the pace car spoiler.
I installed a 1 pc spoiler, the one with round side, compared to the squarish pace car spoiler.
I first though is would never fit and was a chrome bumper version.
This was before the front clip was completely installed.
Gave it another try yesterday and it fit like a charm.
Plus I like the shape better, and would not force me to shave off the fender lip (seems you have to do it on the pace car one in order to have them looking right).

Case closed.

yes, same thing I had to do when I installed the 1pc fiberglass pace car style spoiler back in 2005 .... had to cut the fender lip to get it to fit correctly.....