3rd Murder less than ½ miles from my warehouse

Geoff Coenen

Stabbed to death outside a seedy dumpy bar. I guess dementia joe will try to ban sharp objects. Not !

https://www.ctpost.com/news/article...urt-in-stabbing-17222031.php?src=rdctpdensecp

45 years ago I had an apartment on Charles St. It runs parallel to Federal St & is just a short walk around the corner – if you dare. They talk about "no go zones" in some European cities & the same thing is increasingly happening in many USA cities.

Breakdown of the normal married family: Male + Woman; Illegals who have vastly different culture values; Defund the Police; Lyndon Johnsons "Great Society" giving away 40 trillion $ to sit on your duff; Giving single women a raise when another fatherless child is produced; the rise of radical educators spewing hate, immorality & not providing an education; George Soros donating $ to radical prosecutors that do not actually prosecute criminals.

I'm leaving alot out. Either I'm am a racist or an objective observer of reality.

Cancel culture is a 2 way street. I got an order for a 1974 oOSOEZ wiring guide from an email address @disney.com I googled & looked the guy up - a 52 YO - the big disney executive - head of an "entertainment" division of Orlando area disney. I cancelled his order. He never emailed or called – he obviously read my web site home page and knows why. Don't need money from a Groomer of children. Fornicate disney.

Another murder in Bridgeport, CT - the "Park City" - 5 murders this past month - 11 this year.
This does not include the shootings. They are so numerous that the city has the "Shot Spotter" software & listening devices?
How's that Defund the Police going?
How are those drug gangs doing with an open border?
The 2 Connecticut U.S. Cenataurs Murphy & Blumenthal grand stand about gun laws - how is that going to
do a damm thing? They seriously don't GAS. Posers. Phonies to their core.

Police in IOWA arrested 19-year-old Kevin Valverde for "machete" murder of a Albert Hernandez-Martinez and the attempted murder of Albert's friend outside Club Azul. - which was one block from my apartment long ago. Valverde was allegedly upset with one of them over a look that he had given him, which Valverde perceived as disrespectful. Valverde and about half a dozen of his friends left the bar and waited for the victims outside. Valverde pulled a "machete" out of his pant.

IF LOOKS COULD KILL - am I a racist for asking is Valverde an illegal alien i.e. someone with a different cultural back round where the LOOKS COULD KILL is normal behavior?

I doubt the citizenship will even be mentioned by the press.

There is no death penalty in Connecticut unless you are an innocent unborn in the womb or just born & unwanted by the mother - then it's OK. Connecticut has a serial killer who admitted to murdering 6 or 7 women - strangers - sentenced to death - but commuted to life - not executed. Another who murdered a mother & 2 teen daughters - sentenced to death - but commuted to life. He now wants to tranny to a "female" & the state - i.e. me & others will pay for it. This current & the previous SBag governor's are against the death penalty.

FJB

Florida is the place to be, especially the Space Coast. Many Corvettes have been known to be here :)

Pretty active group of 'vette owners in the Panhandle too. [Excluding yours truley - but moving along!]
Should have some body work to show off this week or next. {I tease}