What did you get for Christmas?

Geoff Coenen

I got a box of Ferrero Rocher Chocolate and Hazel Nut candies and box of Entemann's special Chocolate cookies - 10 different kinds in a metal box my wife will find a use for. Also a Waffle Maker - I love them with Maple Syrup. And a pack of half a dozen new socks. Plus Victor Davis Hanson's book "The Dying Citizen". He is one of my favorite authors, with Rush Limbaugh (RIP) and Pat Buchanan.
So no Corvette stuff - but I'm really up to my ears already with everything Corvette.
So what did you get?

Mine wife must have the same shopping list as yours. I got chocolate turtles, pecans, headphone extension cord, a American History textbook from the 60's and shirts to replace the shirts that my wife says "look like I've had them since high school".

I bought a portable miller welding table off FB for $270. The 3/16 steel plate top has a couple of small bends, but I'll try to straighten it out a bit. With shipping and taxes these are 650 to over 700 new.

i saw one 6 months ago and decided not to get it. But decided it might be nice, and another popped up.

She got the chocolates (truffles, et al) and a gift card to the Massage Spa.
She got me a t-shirt to replace the one I burned a hole in, and paid the machinist for the front uprights!

Together, we settled on a Zero Gravity Bed (CAL-King) for our big present this year. That arrives in a week or so.

I guess, I bought the IR Tire sensors and TPMS for myself - like back a few posts on SBG's Plastic Fantastic:
ff28ptxh-jpg.56156

Those are his - mine are burried on my desktop! All told, a pretty good haul for living through Biden-nomics.

Happy New Year ALL!

Cheers - Jim

Geoff - You have got to try Sourdough Waffles! My SD Pancakes were awesome.​
Now, I will admit, tending SD is as much work as tending the garage!​

The last time I had sourdough - it was bread in San Francisco with my dear Wife who puts up with all my crap. But I will try it.

I don't get it - what did all the other VetModders get from Santa - where are they?
Perhaps some are Jewish; I doubt there are many islam acolytes - what say you Turbo?