90 turn signals dont work ... help!

JeffP1167

turn/backup fuse ok, hazards work, .... not even the dash indicators come on. Any ideas?

with lights on and brake depressed and moving turn signal in either direstion it can be made to flash the turn signals on the back of the car. I couldn't tell what the fronts did but doing this never made my dash indicators illuminate either. All other lights seem to work normally on the car. Can a bad flasher cause this? I would think even if it was bad everything would flash normally if i just pushed the signal stalk up and down. I also know when the signals are made to work the front side clear lights never come on either.

however it seems like if the brake lights are not on I can't get the signals to flash no matter what I do.

Change flasher

Isn't the flasher used for the hazard lights as well? because those work normally.

Do you know exactly where it is on this 90 ??

Jeff, I trying to remember my '87 I know the fuse panel was in the pass side door jamb behind a hatch panel....I can't remember about that flasher though...if not there, it's under the dash.....:thumbs: