Metric lug nuts

The Artist formerly known as Turbo84
Clinging to my guns and religion in KCMO.
Just curious if anyone is aware of any late model vehicles (metric, of course) that have lug nuts that look like the C3 lug nuts used on the aluminum wheels. IIRC, the lug nuts I'm trying to find would be a 12mm-1.50 to fit the C4 suspension I'm using. The lug nuts I'm looking for (if they exist) are made for a straight lug hole, not a tapered hole.

Thanks for any leads,
Mike

Have to check at a good parts house, not AZ/etc....NAPA/O'reilleys around here are pretty good....

what you trying to do man?? mount straight lug wheels on a C4 setup??

IMO...if there is enough aluminum, countersink the wheels, and forget them stupid straight lug setups....

I fought that bullshit long time ago...don't ask.....talking 20 years now...drove me crazy....another stupid idea of some asshole reinventing the fucking WHEEL....and it was stock shit I was playing with too...

:sweat::flash:

Funny how you guys found right off the bat, the source of my troubles years ago....the set Vtwin showed was the type set I WAS using, and had 'balance' problems'....drove me crazy.....the second set is what I found out to use, with a wider shank on them to center the wheel on the lugs....

when I found out WTF was going ON, I looked and thought of the millions of freeking wheels that did NOT have any issues with using tapered nutz....

all that hassle over a freeking design change cause some asshole did not know WTF he was doing.....it was on my '70 Lemans/GTO that I had a set of '78-9 Firebird basket weave wheels on.....got the wheels for a good price, but to find the proper lug nut.....at one point I was winding tape around the shanks of the aftermarket lugs I was using, like the first ones.....:devil::bomb::kissass:

The lugnets arrived today. They look great, and measure damn close to the originals. The gal at Corvette South was very polite on the phone, and the shipping was darn fast. All in all a very pleasant transaction.