Caliper - leak between halves

MYBAD79

This is the fourth time I'm replacing the caliper on my front left (driver side). A short history:
I bought four rebuild AutoZone calipers, the drivers side front had a bad thread at the inlet so I returned that one before it was even installed.... with the new caliper (#2) and after bleeding the system I noticed the drivers side front leaked at the inlet. This leak stopped with RTV on the threads and a new slightly thicker washer. When I decided to install the O-ring kit earlier this year I returned this caliper and got another one that was not leaking - finally...
This one (#3) lasted two weeks and it blew one piston seal... back to the Zone... got another one (#4) which seemed to be fine... until yesterday... this caliper started leaking between the two halves:

21498edaada5695.jpg

The other three Auto Zone calipers are perfectly fine for 5 years now... wtf ???...

Yesterday I replaced the two front calipers with two that I just rebuilt myself... maybe I have more luck with these....

21498edaae91dfe.jpg

Here's a photo of the caliper that leaked - there's a small burr at the edge of one caliper half and the O-ring looked good... can't find why it leaked....

21498edaaf72223.jpg

If it leaks, tighten it down some more :D 3 foot breaker bar will do the job ;)

It took quiet a bit to break the bolts loose, they were tight.... I believe O-ring compression is the problem, I'll try to measure how deep the "pocket" for the O-ring is....