1963 Chevrolet-Corvette-Rondine-Pininfarina

Jsup

Anyone ever see one of these? Steel body Italian designed Corvette? Pretty cool, I like it. It was a concept car in 1963.

http://www.conceptcarz.com/vehicle/z14926/Chevrolet-Corvette-Rondine-Pininfarina.aspx

63-Chevy_Corvette_Rondine_PF_KM_08_RH_i01.jpg

63-Chevy_Corvette_Rondine_PF_KM_08_RH_08.jpg

Last edited:
I like the front, shows talent and thought, the color is even decent/ok, not for ME, but it's pleasant......

the rear is something that is just terrible....who drew that up needs shot....

:flash::tomato:

I like the front, shows talent and thought, the color is even decent/ok, not for ME, but it's pleasant......

HMMMM I like the back, reminds me of a 66ish Barracuda.

HMMMM I like the back, reminds me of a 66ish Barracuda.

Yeh, I C that too, but I"m not much of a fan for the overall body styles coming out of Italian exotics.....I respect the engineering and PERFORMANCE ok, not a issue.....styling is just seemingly too pretentious somehow, it just don't 'flow, like a mid year/shark/E Jag.....I can GO that EJag styling in a flash....damn few if ANY ever better....now the engineering/engines, I have heard bad news there.....

Kensington Maryland, burb of Wash Dc....used to be a shop there called Modifications Unlimited.....worked on all the exotics in the '60's....loved that joint, even had a Allison Aircraft engine on the premises....was going to built some hotrod or other out of it, not sure what....tad on the LARGE side though.....they used to put Vette engines in Ferrari/Lambo/etc....when the engines cost almost as the CAR, and they'd blow up every 10-20k miles.....

dunno about today though....but that was definately on the bleeding edge....

:flash:

Honest opinion? I'm with Gene on this one.:pprrtt::pprrtt::pprrtt::tomato:

Honest opinion? I'm with Gene on this one.:pprrtt::pprrtt::pprrtt::tomato:

:withstupid::withstupid:

Isn't that the car that sold on Barret Jackson for like 1M ?????

Grandma always said, "a fool and his money will soon part ways". :rofl: