New coin is minting

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
In honor of all "modern day pirates," the US mint is now making a special coin to honor the founding father. It features a group hug on the reverse side. Order yours now. (This coin will not be available in the stores) So, act now.
3488484fa209f3.jpg
[/IMG]

Credit should go to Saudi. I don't have the savey to do it myself.

In honor of all "modern day pirates," the US mint is now making a special coin to honor the founding father. It features a group hug on the reverse side. Order yours now. (This coin will not be available in the stores) So, act now.
3488484fa209f3.jpg
ROTFLMAO :lol:

Credit should go to Saudi. I don't have the savey to do it myself.

With the way that money is dropping in value, those Dep Dubloons could be worth quite a vbit in the future :nuts:

only if they were solid gold....it`s probably chocolate on the inside.

I heard it is full of ..............

chocolate!!!! :D

Candy ass.....:devil::bounce:

3488484fa209f3.jpg
[/IMG]

drum.gif

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

Now That's Funny!

:cool:

3488484fa209f3.jpg
[/IMG]

I still don't get it???why is Don Rickles picture on a $7 Dep coin??:amazed: