P1010161.JPG

bt000108_335731.JPG

maybach3-23-08-06.jpg

Maybach_Exelero_coupe_Stola_2005.JPG

maybach-exelero-13.jpg

Exelero_Show_Car_05_1.jpg

08.jpg

Last edited:
Yellow, when I saw the first pic, I assumed your title for this thread was meant in sarcasm. Then, after seeing the volume of pics you posted, I realized that you were not kidding. To be honest, I find the car to be hideous and I always believe it is better to be honest about my opinion than not to make it public or lie. It's a cross between a Nissan 350Z and a Buick Riviera, circa 1972 with a spritz of Bugs Bunny added in to the front grill. Good god, bury this car................somebody.

Last edited:
I kinda like it, although I would not consider it to be the most beautiful car. That car is on display right now at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in the UK... :shocking:

Maybach Excelero

Yeh, they MAY be back after THAT freeking cross between a Hoover Vac Cleaner and a Hudson Terraplane?? is that what was in the b/w pix in the background???

fugly.....

CASE CLOSED.....

and I don't give a damn if it has a 12 cyl 900 hp HEMI under the damn hood....

:suicide::eek::smash:

I thought the effigy was [one] of the best looking cars i've seen.But not that one.

I'm not trying to be a smart ass, but I don't think that car even comes close to the beauty of this one...

2CorvetteZR1R34.jpg