Thanks for the VetteMOD forum.

mdbelanger

Almost broke my 3rd.....member
You folks are HONORABLE AND DOWN TO EARTH. I followed due to the knowledge and the "I've done it and it's still working" attitude".
Also dont have to deal with the menstrual cycles of the other fourms.

After the last few days of soap opera on the other site, and not seeing it follow here, you folks show who has all the CLASS AND STYLE.

I don't wear a hat till November, so my TOOK IS OFF TO YOU FOLKS THEN.

Thanks. Twin Turbo, BBShark, big2bird........

For keeping the piss-on-you-out.

Proud to be here.
Michael.

You folks are HONORABLE AND DOWN TO EARTH. I followed due to the knowledge and the "I've done it and it's still working" attitude".
Also dont have to deal with the menstrual cycles of the other fourms.

After the last few days of soap opera on the other site, and not seeing it follow here, you folks show who has all the CLASS AND STYLE.

I don't wear a hat till November, so my TOOK IS OFF TO YOU FOLKS THEN.

Thanks. Twin Turbo, BBShark, big2bird........

For keeping the piss-on-you-out.

Proud to be here.
Michael.

I`ll second that !!

Michael, Thanks for the good words. We sure as hell try to make this a great site but it's really the membership that has fueled the growth of VetteMOD. Our concept is to be different than the others. Our goal is not to be the biggest but to be the best.

Thanks again:bounce:

I kinda like the drama over in Washington, but this is the place I go to when I need answers. The tech here is nothing short of amazing. It doesn't matter what you ask about, someone here knows the answer, they know their shit, and are truly interested in helping others out.

Thank you all so much for this place, and thanks even more for inviting me here!:thumbs:

Just tonight I posted this in the pissing match post over at DC:
After all this time on several forums...(the plural is actually Fora) ... in my very humble opinion.... the few things I learned is that you need a thick skin and there are always some individuals creating and hiding behind fake identities, stirring up $hit, lying... but after a while you get to know a few nice guys, meet them at shows, Starbucks, at your house when you sell/trade parts... some of those 'good guys' might call your ideas silly or stupid but in the long run it helps you if your idea was silly or stupid in the first place....

It appears that many members here actually do know each other personally... wanna start a 'who is who' thread ??

Just tonight I posted this in the pissing match post over at DC:
After all this time on several forums...(the plural is actually Fora) ... in my very humble opinion.... the few things I learned is that you need a thick skin and there are always some individuals creating and hiding behind fake identities, stirring up , lying... but after a while you get to know a few nice guys, meet them at shows, Starbucks, at your house when you sell/trade parts... some of those 'good guys' might call your ideas silly or stupid but in the long run it helps you if your idea was silly or stupid in the first place....

It appears that many members here actually do know each other personally... wanna start a 'who is who' thread ??

Sure i will go first. I'm ME, Kevin.
At least thats what my mother keeps writing in my underwear :amazed:

Would that be the same as the thread Wayne (Saudivette) started with post a pic of yourself?????

Would that be the same as the thread Wayne (Saudivette) started with post a pic of yourself?????

Almost.... if I had the opportunety I'd start with "this is a photo of me taking a picture of Saudi's wife laying on my '79 hood/windshield"
then I'd let y'all judge ... I'm not sure what I'd look like if I was in fact taking that photo ..... :1st:

Almost.... if I had the opportunety I'd start with "this is a photo of me taking a picture of Saudi's wife laying on my '79 hood/windshield"
then I'd let y'all judge ... I'm not sure what I'd look like if I was in fact taking that photo ..... :1st:

I agree,Wayne has a very beautiful wife :loveletter: You know,that might be why Wayne lives over there in sand land and lives in a military compound,because if he ever got out in the real world he would have to start fighting guys off all the time.

She's from Glasgow remember, she'd probably kick my arse in a brawl!

Still waiting for the mods to finalise a T shirt design - she-who-must-be-obeyed has agreed to wear said T shirt for some photo's :thumbs:

She's from Glasgow remember, she'd probably kick my arse in a brawl!

Still waiting for the mods to finalise a T shirt design - she-who-must-be-obeyed has agreed to wear said T shirt for some photo's :thumbs:

I am supposed to have some samples this week.:sweat:

Dammit Bird overnight a t-shirt over there now,WTH is wrong with you don't keep us errrrrr i mean she who must obeyed waiting. sometimes i just do not understand you Jeff :suspicious:

1) I much prefer the pictures where she is not wearing a shirt.:thumbs:

2) If she really loved us, she would tatoo our logo on her chest anyways.:lol: