Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD Classifieds > Parts & Cars For Sale

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #11  
Old 08-30-2009, 07:56 AM
saudivette's Avatar
saudivette saudivette is offline
Australia | Clueless In Sandland
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Aussie expat in Saudi Arabia
Posts: 2,737
My Photos: (334)
Default

Message sent Norm...
__________________
Understeer: when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer: when you hit the wall with the back of the car.
Horsepower: how fast you hit the wall.
Torque: how far you take the wall with you.

Wayne Of Arabia,

Sand Happy


----->[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]<-----
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-30-2009, 08:18 PM
LOTAHP's Avatar
LOTAHP LOTAHP is offline
United States | Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 81
My Photos: (7)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saudivette View Post
Message sent Norm...
message recieved
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-17-2009, 12:53 AM
SmokinBBC's Avatar
SmokinBBC SmokinBBC is offline
United States | Addict
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Oak Ridge, NC
Posts: 2,758
My Photos: (4)
Default

Received my shirt and stickers
__________________
Have you updated your garage lately?

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-17-2009, 01:25 AM
SCCA VETTE's Avatar
SCCA VETTE SCCA VETTE is offline
United States | Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kokomo IN
Posts: 208
My Photos: (0)
Default

How much for 1 gray shirt in L and 1 in XL sent to 46902?

Thanks
Phil
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 AM
LOTAHP's Avatar
LOTAHP LOTAHP is offline
United States | Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 81
My Photos: (7)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCA VETTE View Post
How much for 1 gray shirt in L and 1 in XL sent to 46902?

Thanks
Phil

I sent you a PM

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-17-2009, 02:19 AM
MYBAD79's Avatar
MYBAD79 MYBAD79 is offline
Germany | Crew Chief
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: sunny Florida
Posts: 7,161
My Photos: (882)
Default

I received my T-shirts (one white, one grey) and my sticker a few days after I sent the payment. The shirts are great, the sticker is on the windshield... I know, need to get out there and take a photo and post ...
__________________
Link to my garage:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-17-2009, 01:47 PM
mrvette's Avatar
mrvette mrvette is offline
United States | Phantom of the Opera
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NE Florida
Posts: 15,295
My Photos: (3)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYBAD79 View Post
I received my T-shirts (one white, one grey) and my sticker a few days after I sent the payment. The shirts are great, the sticker is on the windshield... I know, need to get out there and take a photo and post ...
Aw rats, you beat me to it....
__________________
"Hell, there are no rules here ... we're trying to accomplish something." Thomas Edison
I have a little list, let ALL of them be MIST......
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 09-18-2009, 03:33 PM
LOTAHP's Avatar
LOTAHP LOTAHP is offline
United States | Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 81
My Photos: (7)
Default

All shirts & stickers have been shipped (even SCCA Vette's). Everyone should be recieving them any day now. I am sure everyone will be happy the shirts are very high quality. Please let me know as you recieve them.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 09-23-2009, 01:55 AM
LOTAHP's Avatar
LOTAHP LOTAHP is offline
United States | Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Florida
Posts: 81
My Photos: (7)
Default

I'm starting to get PMs telling me you guys are recieving the shirts and really liking them. You know every time I go to re-order shirts my shirt guy always trys to sell a cheaper shirt he says it will cost much less and he can give a far better deal than what he's doing for me know. I say NO WAY, personally I can't stand wearing cheap T-shirts, they are uncomfortable in the heat (I'm in Fla) and the better shirts last longer. No, I am not making much money on the shirts (it helps pay some of the bills in this unemployment time, hopefully not much longer). It's the quality and comfort that counts the most.

Thanks everyone for your orders, I know you will all be very satisfied once you recieve them. Please feel free to tell anyone to come to Vettemod.com to find out more about the "real" NCRS or you can give out my email ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) to anyone who asks.

Thanks again,
Norm
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 09-23-2009, 08:35 AM
SCCA VETTE's Avatar
SCCA VETTE SCCA VETTE is offline
United States | Addict
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Kokomo IN
Posts: 208
My Photos: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOTAHP View Post
I'm starting to get PMs telling me you guys are recieving the shirts and really liking them. You know every time I go to re-order shirts my shirt guy always trys to sell a cheaper shirt he says it will cost much less and he can give a far better deal than what he's doing for me know. I say NO WAY, personally I can't stand wearing cheap T-shirts, they are uncomfortable in the heat (I'm in Fla) and the better shirts last longer. No, I am not making much money on the shirts (it helps pay some of the bills in this unemployment time, hopefully not much longer). It's the quality and comfort that counts the most.

Thanks everyone for your orders, I know you will all be very satisfied once you recieve them. Please feel free to tell anyone to come to Vettemod.com to find out more about the "real" NCRS or you can give out my email (lotahp@aol.com) to anyone who asks.

Thanks again,
Norm

I hope mine gets here tomorrow before I head to Effingham for the Funfest Thursday. I had planned on wearing it Sat at the Funfest to see how many people like it and how many DONT!

I usually catch a bunch of comments from some saying I destroyed a Corvette when they see my car, the shirt will just be icing on the cake.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:56 PM.
 


Design by: vBulletin Skins Zone
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.