Go Back   VetteMOD.com > VetteMOD Classifieds > Parts & Cars Wanted

Old 03-04-2018, 09:44 PM
United States | Member

My Photos: (0)
Default 1963 Corvette Coupe F/S

Up For Sale is this outstanding 1963 Corvette Split Window Coupe (SWC) it is a NOM car but other then that this car is pretty much all original. Car spent first 23 years in Midwest then went to South Texas car and only a little surface rust on chassis. with new tires and the hubcaps look like new they are that nice. New carpet and seat covers I am not sure about the original miles but odometer says little over 22K. All lights and gauges work as they should and headlight buckets open and close very good. The clock does not work but it probably stopped working in 1964. That is the way they were back in the day. It is a 327 cid with 300 hp with 4 spd and runs just great. This car does have power breaks and power windows that operate great. As you all know the SWC are rare and very collectable and most all Corvette people would love to have one for there collection or want a very nice driver to cruse in and this is that car. White with Black interior this car will turn a lot of heads and will look great at your local car show.
3.36 gear
M20 transmission original
4 speed transmission original
power break original
power windows original
4 barrel Carter correct carb original
bonding strips in place original
door open and close as they should
Nice door and hood gaps
glove box door not original, no plastic cover on door
carpet and seats in great condition show normal wear
chrome in very good condition no dents or scratches original
paint very good condition but has a few very small chips in it one repaint correct color paint and interior
very nice floor mats very nice
gas door is missing latch to lock it down but has original gas car which is rare You can get gas door with latch at Corvette Central or any corvette supply place
lacquer paint nice
rides and drives and shifts nice. runs and drives and stops very nice as it should.
Mike Terry NO TEXTING if you do they will not be answered it tells me you are a Scammer Also I do not need help selling this car so do not all and ask about selling it for me. NO TRADES.
They are not lasting long so you better get one. It may be gone soon. If you want pic e-mail me at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] or call 317-945-5121

Price $85,000.00 Firm.