AN fittings - I never knew this

Belgian1979vette

yesterday in my search for some AN fittings I went to a local guy that dealt in Amercan V8 parts. They guy also does some drag racing in his spare time.

He didn't have what I need but told me that the AN fittings (from the looks EARL's) are made in Belgium, namely a company called TRAX in Lier. Apparently some of my fittings have been shipped from Belgium to the US and then back.

Definatly need to give them a call.

I BET they won't sell to you, under contract to Earls/etc....but let us know, interesting.....:eek:

Sounds like a great deal, especially the shipping to Europe sucks..... And the BS with customs.....

Here in the US I usually buy the Summit brand AN fittings which are a lot cheaper than Earls ....

When importing stuff to Sweden I first have to pay a custom fee of 3-7% on the total sum including freight, then on top of all that, I have to pay another 25%!!!!!!!! government tax...

When importing stuff to Sweden I first have to pay a custom fee of 3-7% on the total sum including freight, then on top of all that, I have to pay another 25%!!!!!!!! government tax...

Sweden is part of the Union. When buying from them you shouldn't be paying importtaxes.

Yes that is correct, if I buy from Europe. Buying from the States adds the figures I posted however.

Great that you was able to get hold of the stuff you needed!