Wanted C3 Corvette Project Car

74stingray

Looking for any corvette between 68 and 74 to restore. Looking for a project car. Close to Newfoundland, Canada or nearby Provinces

Frame can be bad, I have a good frame.

Welcome to the motley crew.....

and I think other guys can help you in the search.....

my best thoughts are with a local? Corvette club, and maybe other car groups....then to searches.....Google/etc....

thanks but your way to far, about 1800 to 2000 miles
hoping for half that or less.
good luck

Kijiji will probably your best bet to find a project.
I can hook you up with a Qc vette hoarder, I think he has a couple of project cars, but he's not the cheapest to buy from.
I've been told Ken of Ken's Corvette stopped selling used part, but its website still list a couple of project cars.
If you find something in the Montreal area, I'd be glad to go inspect it for you, I've been bitten hard enough with rusted out Corvette to know where to look for problems.
Having bought a bucket of rust disguised as an OK driver and ending up rebuilding it entirely, if I had to do it again I'd go full south looking for the driest Corvette I could find. Paying 1k$ for shipping is peanut compared to the time it take to fix a rusted birdcage, because if the frame is rusted, the birdcage is certainly rusted too.
Good luck.

thanks denpo, i'll keep looking and see if i get lucky. I'm in no rush and won't buy the first one i see this time around.
Burned on 2 so far being total junk
I figure it would be cheaper to find a good project to use what i have to fix it up.

c-3 project

thanks denpo, i'll keep looking and see if i get lucky. I'm in no rush and won't buy the first one i see this time around.
Burned on 2 so far being total junk
I figure it would be cheaper to find a good project to use what i have to fix it up.
74 stingy, give me a call sometime at the shop, 603 673 0234, i have a small collection of c-2 and3projects and parts for all, i have: 2 converts and one 1974 widebody greenwood c-3 projects, looking for a guy like you!! im in nh 03055 i dont know how far from you, but ill bet its warmer?!?!?!
:skeptic: