These mods here are the best

DJ Dep

refugee from the other place
I post a sarcastic hello to everyone and it whooshes over the mod's head and he moves it to the help section. Think I will start making "personal attacks" on people's cars and see what happens. :D

"Deputy's car looks like a POS and he will never get it finished because he uses a silly excuse that he has nowhere to work on it. Plus his 302 engine idea is just plain ridiculous"

There....that should do the trick. :p

BTW....Hello to all the rejects from the Corvette Forum and Digital Corvettes. Now what we need is 10 mods in one post saying "nice car" and "great idea" and "gee that car is really fast". And where the hell is Oliver O. Oliver and his goofus "9-second Vette that can't drive down the return lane without crashing"?
laughing-pounding-floor.gif

Last edited:
Good old DJDep, same grouchy asshole you ever were....

can you hear me now???

what's new Dep???:wink::D

I post a sarcastic hello to everyone and it whooshes over the mod's head and he moves it to the help section. Think I will start making "personal attacks" on people's cars and see what happens. :D

"Deputy's car looks like a POS and he will never get it finished because he uses a silly excuse that he has nowhere to work on it. Plus his 302 engine idea is just plain ridiculous"

There....that should do the trick. :p

BTW....Hello to all the rejects from the Corvette Forum and Digital Corvettes. Now what we need is 10 mods in one post saying "nice car" and "great idea" and "gee that car is really fast". And where the hell is Oliver O. Oliver and his goofus "9-second Vette that can't drive down the return lane without crashing"?
laughing-pounding-floor.gif

Can you give a few days before stirring the pot??

Dep,
We have all been here before. The "rules" are simple, treat others as you wish to be treated. VetteMOD is not a vast Internet empire. It's just a place to hang out with people you know and talk about Vettes.

For clarification, Twin_Turbo, Big2Bird and I are the "management" of VetteMOD. I cringe at the use of the word moderator. We are all adults and will be treated as adults.

Dep,
For clarification, Twin_Turbo, Big2Bird and I are the "management" of VetteMOD. I cringe at the use of the word moderator.

Wheww........That is super!! for a minute there I was afraid Dep was "management"...:wink: I wouldn't have lasted any longer than a snowball in hell. :D

Last edited:
Wheww........That is super!! for a minute there I was afraid Dep was "management"...:wink: I wouldn't have lasted any longer than a snowball in hell. :D

Actually, I would be your BEST choice as a mod. I do not believe in heavy enforcement and would only get involved as a last resort. I am a firm believer in "less is best" when it comes to moderation. :wink:
But without a sharply delineated set of rules, way too much is left to "interpretation". :suspicious:

Dep,
We have all been here before. The "rules" are simple, treat others as you wish to be treated. VetteMOD is not a vast Internet empire. It's just a place to hang out with people you know and talk about Vettes.

For clarification, Twin_Turbo, Big2Bird and I are the "management" of VetteMOD. I cringe at the use of the word moderator. We are all adults and will be treated as adults.

I'm not an adult :wink:

:nuts:i cant wait to see what you do when DB shows up over here :skeptic:
Heaven help us when he does :push:

:nuts:i cant wait to see what you do when DB shows up over here :skeptic:
Heaven help us when he does :push:

I was thinking about starting a pool about that....pick the correct day and you get to be the one to push the "eject" button :)

My bet is today in about 10 minutes :amazed:

I will be right back.

Hey how did that LURKER get under my name

Last edited:
Hey how did that LURKER get under my name

I replaced junior member with lurker (and those who have since made a new post have the updated member status), it's Deps fault...so if you don't like it, he had to whine about "junior member" :D