C3 Billet Gas Lids

SpeedvetteC3

I have C3 1968-1982 Billet gas lids available for $189. you can check my website out Speedvette.com or look the up on ebay. I will post pics on here when I figure out how to.

agree, very obvious copy of Mike's lids but at least $10 less than the last time I saw these for sale .... it seems not only the chinese can do good copies :D

Those are a blatant copy of Mike Mount/Big632s lids.

And....the C6 kit they are selling is a blatant (and I suspect unlicensed) copy. And..........they seem to be a commercial entity selling products at a non-commercial website.

Did 632 have a patent? I seriously doubt it. I thought he was second on you list of people you'd like to punch out. We won't discuss #1.

Damn, I guess there was some behind the scene friction going on in times past. I'm naturally curious, but my good manners prevents me from asking. :wink:

Did 632 have a patent? I seriously doubt it. I thought he was second on you list of people you'd like to punch out. We won't discuss #1.

Damn, I guess there was some behind the scene friction going on in times past. I'm naturally curious, but my good manners prevents me from asking. :wink:

OK, then I will.....

but years ago, I hung on C3 mainly,....I don't remember when I went to OT or Poly Ticks....

:):lol:

Mike ? he had a nasty divorce ongoing while he was making these gas lids, lost access to his shop if I remember correctly.... he couldnt deliver the lids for a while, got a few guys upset and pissed off.... he offered refunds but that wasnt good enough for a few at CF.....in the end we either got the lid or money back.... havent heard anything from him after this episode in ? 2006 ?

so who's #1 on the list ?? while Turtle can be very annoying sometimes I doubt he made it to #1
:lol:
My guess is some dude from MO.......