For Sale Front Suspension Components

phantomjock

FRONT END WORK?
Before you start on you rebuilding project - think about how long you want your vehicle out of commission. I didn't. So, I removed parts, waited for new ones, then slid down the slippery slope of - "Let's do this too, the whileImatits..."

I can help.
If you are looking to rebuild your front end - control arms upgrade the bushings, maybe add some paint after sandblasting and prep - well, here is an answer! BOING!
12694e6c82165b8e1.jpg

Buy my used parts that need the same job. Keep your car in service while completeing the mod. You keep the parts - cause you buy them from me. Heck, they need the same amount of work (or maybe more) that yours need. I don't need these 'because I've replaced them on my car. And, but you can have these for a fraction of the price of new one! And you get the joy of driving you car while you make your resto.
Now for your project on the Front Suspension, we're not talking about coil-overs, not fiberglass springs, we are looking at numbers matching NCRS type stuff - rust and all. These came off my one owner 1978 vette. I can certify they've never been wrecked, off the road, bent, twisted, etc. So, here's what we've got - upper and lower control/A-Arms, and a pair of cut down springs to lower the front end.
12694e6c8216e57c6.jpg

Do you know what they want for these A-Arms rebuilt? About a hundred bucks - Plus Shipping - thats EACH - and there's 4 of them.

12694e6c82169eabc.jpg

You can blast, prep and replace the bushings for a heap less and still be driving your car while doing the job.

Help finance my project and buy these parts!
These parts are well used - but servicable, so they are priced accordingly.

C3 front springs -- 20 Bucks the pair!
Upper A-Arms -- $200 each Remanufactured , I'd like 100 bucks for the pair
Lower A-Arms -- same deal, $100 for the pair

Shipping combined, cash if you local pick up in Fort Walton Beach - on the Red Neck Riveria. Check out the other used parts I have too! Thanks for taking the time to read through!

PayPal Preferred
Actual Shipping costs - no hidden fees!