81 parts for sale

damoroso

As some of you may know, I've been doing a big block and overdrive trans conversion on my car. I've pulled the old engine and trans and now have parts I don't need, but I'm guess'n someone else can use them. (I can provide pics if you're interested in something) Here's what I have:

Exhaust manifolds (header type, air tubes, no leaks, with heatshields)
Radiator shroud with aux fan (no cracks, chips or breaks, fan works and can include the fan switch for the engine)
Radiator (replaced a couple years ago, in near new condition)
Air cleaner with associated intake ducting
SMOG pump bracket (working with someone overseas who wants the valves and wiring harness)
PS pump w/mounting brackets
AC mounting brackets
various pulleys
Seven blade fan w/new thermo clutch
TH350 lockup trans (works great, no leaks, no issues)

Let me know if you're interested, make an offer, I'll be posting the stuff on CL and Ebay in about a week...

I would be interested in the power steering pump with brackets and radiator. Are 68-82 interchangable? Price with shipping to 35749? Thanks

I would be interested in the power steering pump with brackets and radiator. Are 68-82 interchangable? Price with shipping to 35749? Thanks

I believe the PS pump is interchangeable, not sure about the radiator. These are off an 81 I'm reasonably sure they'd fit 76 forward, not sure about the earlier years. I'm positive they'd fit 80-82. I'd take $150 for the radiator, $50 for the pump w/brackets. Shipping looks like it's about $30 for the radiator and $15 for the pump.

I need the bracket. I could probably use the AIR pump and diverter valve. Mine aren't the greatest. How much? Shipping is to 85254.

I need the bracket. I could probably use the AIR pump and diverter valve. Mine aren't the greatest. How much? Shipping is to 85254.

How about $150 for everything plus shipping. Brackets, pump, diverter valve, hoses, selenoids. Looks like shipping is about $25.

Attachments

• DSC02503.JPG
    DSC02503.JPG
    152.1 KB · Views: 7