392.8 KB · Views: 56
  • image1_small(1).JPG
    image1_small(1).JPG
    348.5 KB · Views: 52
  • image1_small(2).JPG
    image1_small(2).JPG
    484.4 KB · Views: 51
powder coated and instaled pics

went together easy almost 1LB lighter with swiss chese and hollow cromemolly bolts

Attachments

• IMG_2294.JPG
    IMG_2294.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2381.JPG
    IMG_2381.JPG
    120.2 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2382.JPG
    IMG_2382.JPG
    119 KB · Views: 36
Hard to see on my phone (getting older doesn't improve my vision either).... These brackets move the bar foreward? How does it mount to the frame or shock tower?
I'm Still running the stock fan so there's not much room but whenever I get around to electric fans it might be worthwhile to copy your idea ...

Hard to see on my phone (getting older doesn't improve my vision either).... These brackets move the bar foreward? How does it mount to the frame or shock tower?
I'm Still running the stock fan so there's not much room but whenever I get around to electric fans it might be worthwhile to copy your idea ...

they mount to the cross shaft bolts just like every other one. i boxed them to carry the very light load back... they move the bar forward to be in exact line with the center of the forward upper a arm bushing.

I needed to replace my scrap pile version and found some cool bolts for stock cars that are weldments of chrome moly tubing...

I was also looking to move the bar forward to make room for the paxton supercharger drive belt... a future upgrade and a new custom 4 core radiator to replace the $169 2 core Jegs universal one i put in wharn I built the car...

the radiator is to keep it cool when I move 25 miles from the southern most point in the US later this year... :thumbs::thumbs:

the radiator is to keep it cool when I move 25 miles from the southern most point in the US later this year... :thumbs::thumbs:

UMMM, Key West??? BTW, on your way south, drop off that old radiator, maybe it will fit my '72 I could use a larger one then I have now....

:drink: