Callaway part needed

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
Need the rubber "elbow" that goes between the MAFS and the throttle body on a Callaway Honker intake system.:cussing: C-5

I can't find the company name, but do a search for induction systems on the new.....it's how I found the up/over pipes for my setup....with Y pipe and filters also....I know they had other stuff listed also.....

I did get the oval to round hose from another source about a year? ago...2 years??

:hunter:

Can't you simply use silicon hose? Those are available in most shapes and sizes you can imagine.

Can't you simply use silicon hose? Those are available in most shapes and sizes you can imagine.

It appears it is/must be 4" hose, about 3 1/2" long. with about a 22* bend. It is defenitely a "defenite purpose" piece, it would appear.

Well, after a nice chat with Pete Callaway, we called Mike Vendeto in New Jersey. $16.00 + $25 overnight + $65 hotel room for Rich another night. Such a deal.:lol:

Rich? Are you guys installing a callaway air intake on his car? With all the money he spent on chrome, wheels and what not, he should have bought a new ZR1 LOL

Rich? Are you guys installing a callaway air intake on his car? With all the money he spent on chrome, wheels and what not, he should have bought a new ZR1 LOL

Yes. John gave Rich his Callaway "Honker" intake when he had Andy install the Paxton. This coupling got lost in the swap.
Pictures tomorrow.:)

Was shocked, Like how many people get the ""Man"" involved with a meager $16.00 part,, What blew us away me and Bird was the follow up,, e-mails and voice,, Like WOW thats real Customer relations,, too bad other companies can't follow Pete Callaway's methods of how to treat your customers...Thanks Pete Callaway!