Wtb 75

big2bird

Charter Member, Founder Bird-Run, Cruise-In Bird-R
WTB a 75 project car. CHEAP. Just want a decent body and rolling chasis. NO RUST. Interior can be trash, don't care about #'s matching, don't want engine or tranny. :wink:

WTB a 75 project car. CHEAP. Just want a decent body and rolling chasis. NO RUST. Interior can be trash, don't care about #'s matching, don't want engine or tranny. :wink:

Is this for you, or for someone else?:search:

Me. I would rather have that 64, but the guy is dragging his feet.:banghead:

Ok, I'm on it. Can't promise anything but I do talk to people all over the world.:sos:

Does it have to be a 75??? The smog law here-I remember reading AB....- there is a month cut off for 75 and very late 75's have to be smoged. This is from memory, so I can have it wrong.:phone:

Why not a '74 or so, that way you got it covered like a blanket.....

or a 69-72?? came with duals too....

course that WSW door can be a PIA, but there are ways to keep you busy....

:clobbered:

I think we just need to find Bird a 68 thur early 75. He needs his own Vette to build as he wants. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the Disco Buggy, but it his wifes vehicle and very nice as it is.

He does have talent in building stuff, it would be great to see what he does.:waxer::beer:

Jeff, what you want 69-75?? vert?? looking for a solid frame and body only eh??

lemme call around see what.....

hate to guess on shipping though....you guys know far more than me, I never did ship a car....

:crutches::waxer:

hate to guess on shipping though....you guys know far more than me, I never did ship a car....

What, you don't like 68s?

Since I really dunno jack about them as distinct from 69+ all I hear is some parts are unique and there being many typical 1st year assy problems maybe better left alone as a non issue with later ones....

not sure how that affects his needs though.....maybe not one bit....

:crutches:

I appreciate Gene, but I am already working on a Floridian Winnebago rust bucket. F..K that s..t you guys go through. Cars sit out in the desert here 50 years, and clean right up. The coil box lid on my Model T I found in H.S along the Colorado River. Best one I ever saw.:lol:

I think we just need to find Bird a 68 thur early 75. He needs his own Vette to build as he wants. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the Disco Buggy, but it his wifes vehicle and very nice as it is.

He does have talent in building stuff, it would be great to see what he does.:waxer::beer:

I want to build something similar to Panic's. Light, no interior, full roll cage,no top,no A/C-heater,etc. Maybe even a Lexan short windscreen. Maybe 327 ,396, 427. Haven't made up my mind.Pump fuel. Barely street legal. Going for the power to weight ratio/balanced car. Chrome bumpers would become nerf bars.
Doors may not even function. May glass them in, and conceal the roll cage there. Going to show the Cobra kit guys how it's done. Maybe evn shorten like a Cheetah, but I am more interested in LOW and WIDE.

FLAT BLACK and total evil especially shortened.....:crap::stirpot::stirpot:

Lemme do some fishing email me so I don't forget....never know...

damn long way from Florida though...but vette business is down now, so my guy here maybe able/wanting to talk turkey....

maybe.....:stirpot::sos:

I want to build something similar to Panic's. Light, no interior, full roll cage,no top,no A/C-heater,etc. Maybe even a Lexan short windscreen. Maybe 327 ,396, 427. Haven't made up my mind.Pump fuel. Barely street legal. Going for the power to weight ratio/balanced car. Chrome bumpers would become nerf bars.
Doors may not even function. May glass them in, and conceal the roll cage there. Going to show the Cobra kit guys how it's done. Maybe evn shorten like a Cheetah, but I am more interested in LOW and WIDE.

Panic's?????:confused2:

Panic's?????:confused2:

CF guy

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1843529&highlight=

I really don't want to tear up a complete car. I am more interested in a POS that the owner has given up on. Dep?? LOL