CF Holdout Finally Moved On

WickedFastVette

Hey guys, I'm another CF holdout that just didn't want to leave and hoped things would get better eventually. I don't think that time is ever going to come so I'm moving on to where I see many familiar names.

I've got a handful of toys but my '81 is the one that means the most to me so I am a C3 guy deep down. VetteMod looks good and hopefully I'll become a productive member here. Thanks for having me.

Welcome to the motley crew....

methinks I remember you from over there....

this is where the tech heads are for sure....

hate that Tom DeWitt had to give up, everyone doing is act now....

wonder how much of it is China.....

shame, really....:gurney::gurney:

Ah ok... for a minute I thought he had problems with his business and had to give up alltogether.... who says that place is screwed up ??

:lol:.....

Ah ok... for a minute I thought he had problems with his business and had to give up alltogether.... who says that place is screwed up ??

:lol:.....

most of the tech heads....

too corporate these daze, hobbys getting sacrificed .....

hate that Tom DeWitt had to give up, everyone doing is act now....

what are you talking about ? What did I miss ????
Tom posted on CF yesterday that he would no longer post there. He stated that the place is too screwed up and that he was bailing out. Of course the thread was deleted immediately. :rolleyes:

Probably squeezing him for more supporting vendor scratch$$$$$$$$$$

Well the constant posting about other cheaper fans that may work as well, and the onslaught of cheeper/china radiators.....plus them upping fees??

well that handwriting is definately saying something.....

as China invades our hobby.....

:clobbered:

WOW! Tom laid down the law,good for him. But do you think CF will listen to the people who pay their bill's :eek:. My guess is no. :confused2:

WOW! Tom laid down the law,good for him. But do you think CF will listen to the people who pay their bill's :eek:. My guess is no. :confused2:

Well you know, thanks to the little guys who built the joint, but when the bux get large.....lookout....

same old same old.....

:bs: