12 bolt IRs-800 miles

GTR1999

Gearhead
well as many know a pizza kid ran a stop sign and smashed into the 75 coupe I gave my son. We just finished up all the mechanicals on this car including a full 12 bolt 373 diff,1350 axles that I treated for st/strip, 3.5 shafts, and new std T/A's fit with tom's 31 spline axles and 3" studs. The parking brakes were not installed and the bracket removed for wider tires.
Against my advice my son is looking to buy a Trans Am and part the 75. This 12 bolt setup would cost $7,500 to build, if we sell we're looking at $6,700 for it. Again I'm against this but it's not my car anymore.
He also has a M-20 ST-10 I just rebuilt,new clutch,Hurst shifter( I rebuild over the way it came new), rebuild front suspension(moog parts) BP box, Who knows what else.
If anyone is interested let me know. I may just buy the car from him and rebuild it myself.

well as many know a pizza kid ran a stop sign and smashed into the 75 coupe I gave my son. We just finished up all the mechanicals on this car including a full 12 bolt 373 diff,1350 axles that I treated for st/strip, 3.5 shafts, and new std T/A's fit with tom's 31 spline axles and 3" studs. The parking brakes were not installed and the bracket removed for wider tires.
Against my advice my son is looking to buy a Trans Am and part the 75. This 12 bolt setup would cost $7,500 to build, if we sell we're looking at $6,700 for it. Again I'm against this but it's not my car anymore.
He also has a M-20 ST-10 I just rebuilt,new clutch,Hurst shifter( I rebuild over the way it came new), rebuild front suspension(moog parts) BP box, Who knows what else.
If anyone is interested let me know. I may just buy the car from him and rebuild it myself.

That's the ticket - you took the words right out of my mouth.