parting out 1990 vette with a dana44

JeffP1167

Was a 6 speed car but it is missing the motor and transmission, seats, body is all banged up.

But is does have a rotor to rotor dana44, front suspension, and a lot of other parts.

Last edited:
Was a 6 speed car but it is missing the motor and transmission, seats, body is all banged up.

But is does have a rotor to rotor dana44 front suspension, and a lot of other parts.

:clap::clap::surrender:

this is not my 90 project I am working on. I bought it for parts is all.

It's four wheel drive???
Does it look like this?
24824388.jpg

why would it look like that? and why are you posting pictures like that?

Now that my brain is finally awake. I see the humor, sorry but this isn't a "dana44 front suspension" I just forgot to put a comma after dana44 is all.

So it should have read rotor to rotor dana44, front suspension, and a lot of other parts.

I am also interested in trading parts from this car for parts I need for both my 90 vette and my 82 vette.

How much for the Dana rear and do you know the ratio?

I have no idea on the ratio but I can let it go pretty cheap since I got the car cheap. I can do rotor to rotor for 750.00 would be a complete takeout. However you want it.

I have the car now .... please post what you are looking for ... I need this car all gone fast ..... No reasonable offer refused

The car does in fact still have the Dana44 still in it .... Also this car has RPO FX3 FE7 Z51

these rpo's taken from the glove box lid and its vin number matches the car.

partscar1.jpg

partscar2.jpg

partscar3.jpg

partscar4.jpg

partscar5.jpg

the batwing in this car looks identical to this

dana44batwing.jpg

black door panels very nice, 6 speed shifter plate nice, dash pad has a small blemish, for the most part only thing I want from the car is bose associated stuff

even has the bose c/d player in it and available as well ...

let me know if you need anything, paypal preferred

you won't find a cheaper deal than I can give you !!!!!!!!

Some RPO's these were taken from the console lid spid label and its vin number matches the car
C68
DL8
D40
D98
E5Z
FE7
FX3
GT7
G87
J55
KC4
K68
L98
ML9
MN6
NA5
NK4
NN5
QA1
UXO
U1F
U52
VG8
V73
XAU
YAU
Z51

about the diffy: turn the yoke and count the revolutions on the other yoke, easy to determine if it's a 4.11 or a 3.55.... difference between 3.73 and 3.55 is a little more difficult to "see"

sorry, don't need any parts but here's a bump :bump:

I need some stuff for my 90

dash top grille that with light sensor
rear bose gold emblem with plastic bar or complete dr side grille
front bose speaker harness (the one inside the speaker enclosure, has to have the white amp connector, not the soldered type)

I need some stuff for my 90

dash top grille that with light sensor
rear bose gold emblem with plastic bar or complete dr side grille
front bose speaker harness (the one inside the speaker enclosure, has to have the white amp connector, not the soldered type)

I'm pretty sure I have that style of amp connector, what location do you need since the wire colors were different?